Daisuga: Beach // part 1

Daichi slowly walks to up Sugawara, whose back is facing Daichi. The raven-haired boy wraps his arm around the shorter boy's waist and leans his head on his shoulder.

"Hey, Daichi," Suga says softly. Suga's head is bent down towards the counter, focused on the grocery list he was making.

"You don't have anything to do this weekend, right?" Daichi asks.

"No, I don't. You asked me yesterday. And last week." Suga looks at him pointedly. Daichi puts on an embarrassed smile and pulls away from Suga.

"Yeah, I know. Well, since your birthday is coming up, I wanted to give you a little surprise." Daichi sighs nervously as Suga turns to face him with a gentle smile on his face.

"Oh, you didn't need to do anything big, Sawamura," Suga says.

"No, no, no! I know that your work has been really stressful recently and I just thought that you deserved a break. So I got us a reservation at this nice little beach condo, only an hour away, that we can go to this weekend." Daichi smiles hopefully at Sugawara.

"That's so sweet of you!" Suga tackles Daichi in a hug. "Thank you so much, Sawamura." Suga pulls away from Daichi with a huge smile on his face.

"We leave on Friday, anytime you want," Daichi tells Suga.

"I don't have anything important after noon, so we can leave then!" Suga hugs Daichi once more and gives him a quick kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~

Daichi parks his car outside of Suga's building. He texts Suga and leans up against the car while he waits. After five minutes Suga walks out of the building and smiles when he sees Daichi.

"Ready?" Daichi asked Suga.

"Of course." Daichi opens the door for Suga, but pulls him into a kiss before he can get in. Once they're on the road, Suga blasts his music through the speakers and rolls down the window. They both sing along to the music the whole drive to the beach.

They pull up in front of the house and get out of the car with all their bags.

"The outside looks nice," Suga observed, never having seen the house before.

"Oh, just wait till you see the inside." Daichi winks at him and Suga laughs. They walk in and Suga gasps. The whole place has vintage decoration and mirrors are everywhere. Immediately Sugawara turns to Daichi.

"This is how I want our place to look." Daichi just laughs.
"Anything for you, honey." Suga claps his hands together and rushed to check out the upstairs.

"Daichi! Daichi! Our bedroom has a great view of the ocean! We'll be able to see the sunrise from here!" Suga has always loved watching the sunrise, and sometimes Daichi will get up and watch it with him, even though Daichi has never been much of an early riser. Daichi walks upstairs to see that they do indeed have a beautiful view of the ocean. Sugawara runs to hug Daichi.

"Again, thank you so much for this! This is so wonderful!" Suga pulls away so his forearms rest on Daichi's shoulders and his hands are linked behind his neck.

"It was nothing, really. You deserve this, you work so hard," Daichi says, his hands resting on Suga's waist. Daichi pulls Sugawara in for a kiss. After a minute or so, Suga pulls away.

"Okay, well we have to go see the beach," he says, looking sweetly at Daichi.

"True. How about we just walk today, tomorrow is going to be perfect weather for swimming," Daichi responds.

"Deal." They walk out to the beach, completely barefoot. As they walk across the beach, the water rushes up over their feet. One particularly big wave comes in and the water rises up to their knees. Suga shrieks at the sudden coolness washing over his legs and they start laughing. Their fingers are interlocked between them.

"Ooh, look, a sand dollar!" Suga points to the washed up sea creature. Daichi picks it up and feels the bottom of it.

"Doesn't look like it is alive, though," he says.

"Does that mean we can keep it? A memento for this trip?" Suga smiles at Daichi.

"Of course, but I hope that our only memento isn't a dead, sea animal." Sugawara laughs. As they walk farther along the beach, they pass the row of condos, exposing the sky on the other side. Daichi pauses to look at the scene on the other side.

"Look, the sun is about to set. Do you want to watch, then turn back?" he says

"Yeah, sure. But first." Suga pulls Daichi into a deep kiss. Daichi wraps his arms around Suga's torso as Suga hugs Daichi neck. Suddenly, Daichi lifts Suga up into the air and Suga screams. His legs kick up as he starts to laugh again. "

"Daichi, put me down!" he says through the laughs. Daichi sets Suga down gently. Suga kisses Daichi again.

Little bonus:

Oikawa and Iwaizumi stand chest deep in the ocean.

"Is that Daichi and Sugawara?" Oikawa points to the two figures that just stopped in front of them.

"You know, I think it might be," Iwaizumi responds. Suddenly the shorter person pulled the taller one into a passionate kiss.

"Ahaha, Daichi's getting some," Oikawa says in a smug voice while smirking at the kissing figures. Iwaizumi whacks Oikawa in the back of the head before turning the setter around and kissing him as well, the two couples just silhouettes against the setting sun.

Okay back to the Karasuno parents

Daichi and Sugawara are holding hands as the watch the sun dip below the horizon.

"We should probably start heading back before it gets too dark," he says sensibly. Sugawara nods in agreement. They walk back, talking most of the time, but in the final stretch, they fade into silence. They both have talked so much their throats feel incredibly dry. They just breathe in the sea air, appreciating the clear night sky.

Once they get to their condo, they have a quick dinner, and then sit on the bed to watch some TV. Halfway through the movie they have both seen a million times, Sugawara falls asleep against Daichi. Feeling tired as well, Daichi turns out the light and shifts Suga into a more horizontal position. He wraps his arms around his boyfriend.

"I love you, Suga."

"I love you, too," Suga mumbles before snuggling closer into Daichi's chest.

Hey hey hey!! I am definitely making a part two to this. I wanted to have a really cute and fluffy swimming scene. But I am a lot happier with this than I was the other Daisuga one, so that's good. Thanks for reading! :)