I'm lost

I know, I've been done really REALLY long, but I've been.... I don't know. My head's just not on right. I have been striving for perfection in many places and it's completely draining. I figured I could keep going until.... A lot happened. I have felt a lot of intense emotions; devastation, depression, rage, hatred. It was.... God it was something. Then I think I was able to calm down and the my medical well-being declined and this effected my application in school which stopped dramatically. Then trying to fix it, I was meet by a resistant 'teacher' that left me in a constant state of anxiety. Now I'm recalling things I held deep deep down for my mental health's sake and it just.... Jumped the train and hit hard. I'm sorry to put all that out here, but I don't know where to go. I don't want to be seen differently by people I have to see everyday. I thought this would be a good place, considering I short of owe an explanation to my absence. I'm not sure if people are even really reading or waiting on this, so I feel like I really blew my shot here, too. But, if anyone still wants this, break is Saturday. So I'd have a week and change to write for you guys. If you've lost hope in this, I don't blame you. It'll hurt a bit to end it off and never finish, but I will if that's what's wanted. I'm really sorry. Sorry for putting this on anyone who reads through this and dropping off the face of the earth and.... I don't know. You guys are great readers. I thank you for the experience.

Over and out.