Questioning.2

Where were they?

"They were inside the Domino's I guess, I really don't recall, I didn't even notice until we almost left."

Because of the hybrid speech.

"Yes. I was happy at first, but once people left, I happened to notice a few who seemed to be waiting."

So, thinking of the worst, you asked and the man went out and that's when he was shot?

"That's correct. The waitress showed us another way out- If I'm too be honest, I'd never heard of them before then."

Alright. After that you ran, you, the waitress, everyone. They came out from under the bridge from behind and the car was in front. Yeah?

"Yes."

Obviously, there was a struggle. Can you explain what exactly happened?

"Ugh... I saw the waitress freeze right in front of us. She turned around, said something and then I heard Sam scream."

Your son.

"No. He's not actually my son, he's my patient."

Patient?

"Sam has had a few incidents that caused his father to worry. His mental health though, was seemingly untouched. I thought since he showed progress, or normal signs, I'd treat him to a day out."

You said the waitress said something, what was it?

"Ugh- She didn't say it, more mouthed the words I'm sorry."

Why would she do that?

"I'm not sure. I only knew her briefly, from the domino's to.... To her death."

Hmm... So you heard Sam scream. What happened?

"One of the guys were trying to rip him out of my wife's arms. Then.... I can't recall it all, they used chloroform and my sight went dim."

Do you recall anything?

"... Yeah... I saw them smack the waitress with a gun, they took the boys? All I remember clearly was my wife being put in a van before I blacked out."

Okay, after that you woke up. You were with your son and wife. You almost got out, but I want to know how. You were bound, yes?

"Yes. I saw something in the corner of my eye and told my son to check it. He found a knife, so I told him to try and cut the rope."

And it worked?

"Obviously with a kink. He cut my hand when he couldn't quite cut it."

Your wife says that you were caught and brought to a separate room. What happened there?