the doc?

1- Stephanie Herli
2- James Dulwik
3- Pete P. Fish
Three different doctors in only 9 days. Each one gave up quickly after Sam had a fit, more accurately running away. The only one who stayed more than 2 days was Pete, who suggested a more thorough doctor who always looked for a challenge.
"If he can't do this no one can."
So now Stanley worriedly waited outside the one-way glass as the man walked in with a clipboard and lab coat on. His eyes were a hazel and his hair, pulled back, was black. Placing his clipboard on the small drawing desk surrounded by little plastic chairs and went up to Sam, looking up at the tall man, slightly irritated that another was coming to fix him.

"Hello there, what's your name?"

"You already now my name."

The man laughed a little.

"Humor me."

Sam gave a cautious look at the man.

"Samuel Gladiator. My dad calls me Sam."

The doctor kneeled to Sam's height and held out his hand. Sam looked at it confused, all the others hadn't really talked to him like this.

"Well Sam, my name is Doctor Jin Bop Senior. I'll be seeing you through this ordeal."

Sam smiled feeling welcomed. He grabbed the man's much larger hand and shaking.

"Pleasure."

Hey, I don't want to jump into bad territory so this is just an idea that I want to know if you'd like. This is how I want Sam to find his friendship with Jin (Jr.). But I just want to run it by you guys.
K?
K.
Over an Out!