Questioning.1 (contains a swear)

Two cops, a Female and Male, took Jin into a separate empty room to question him. They'd questioned both his wife and son, respectively. The man sat across from him and the woman stood, leaning by the door. He was worn through emotions, learning and seeing all that he did. He, just by analyzing, could tell what was happening. They found him suspicious, they were playing good cop, bad cop. He would comply though, no other choice really. So as the man spoke, he listened.

"My name is Officer Blaurt, Paul Blaurt. This is my partner Officer Flare. We would like to ask you a few questions about what happened today. I know it may be traumatizing, but this involves something we cannot turn a blind eye to-"

Jin was becoming impatient. He had things to say and someone to watch after.

"Skip the small talk and get to the point."

'Flare' approached the table placing a hand on it as well, typical intimidation.

"You don't sound very concerned for someone who just went through-"

"A traumatizing event? Would you like me to ball my eyes out? You missed it. I am almost certain I have cried out most of my body by now. And quit the act already."

"Look here, I don't care what you've been through, you don't talk back to an officer-!"

'Paul' placed a hand on Flare's shoulder to 'calm her down'.

"Easy. Look, we just found it a little strange that the Yakuza attacked you, specifically-"

"Because a gang well-thought out choices of attacking a Domino's."

"If you're not going to be compliant, I could just let my partner get what she needs. What happens if I leave stays in this room-"

"Are you threatening a victim or a gang abduction, who witnessed a child so dear shot and near dead? That's one for the head lines, isn't it? It'd be strange to walk out with a new bruise, don't you agree?"

The two officers stared. Flare was ready to continue the act until Jin had enough. This day was hell, the information he didn't know before this was hell, the fact that Sam could've died was HELL! How is he supposed to be with a clear mind?

"Oh, shut up, will you. You don't think I know what you both are doing? I'M A PSYCHOLOGIST! This little façade you're making doesn't faze me. I know you made her the bad cop because you saw a married-family man in his twenties and thought, I would be more sensitive to the anger of a woman and would want everyone happy-chappy, honky-dory. Guess what? You're wrong. I would be more defensive with a male antagonist, but I would be less likely to agitate."

Jin started rambling as, once again, he had to come to terms with his reality. That he was a suspect, that his family was traumatized, that he'd never forget that sound of a gun and Sam's scream.... The look on that woman's face before she was shot and killed. It was all scrambling his brain, he was trying to focus on single things, things he could predict. It was all so he wouldn't be able to face these thoughts. But, it was getting harder. First, he focused on his family. Then, his spite. Then, helping Sam. Family, Sam, family, Sam. Now, there is neither. Now, he has to focus on the events. Now, the situation needs him to face it. But, he doesn't want to. Who could blame him?

The cops began to pick up on the crisis he was facing easily. His leg bounced, he was rambling on about anything but the topic, his hands were covering his mouth and his eyes were shut tight. Flare decided it was better to take the more gentle approach. She kneeled beside him, placing a hand on his shoulder. The contact made him jump, but Flare hushed him.

"I think I get it now. You are right. It was stupidly wrong of us to do any of this. But, the Yakuza are a pressing matter and we wanted answers right then.... I know that you're trying not to see what's happening, but you have to help us help you. You want those bastards in prison, don't you? You'd never wish what you went through on someone."