Getting The Truth

Sam's eyes went wide.

"W-What do you-"

Jin knew there should be a better time, place, entire situation honestly, but right at that moment.... It seemed like there was no other option. Jin needed answers, now.

"You know what I mean, Sam. What made you develop these types of aggressive triggers?"

"No- Nothing made me this way."

Jin gave a stern look at the poor boy, he didn't want to be,  but he had to know.

"That doesn't make sense Sam. You do not act this way normally, I couldn't diagnose any mental disorder- In fact, if I hadn't seen what I did, I would've believed you were just at the mercy of the elements, but that... That changes everything, Sam."

Sam grew tears and slowly fell in fear of what could come. Sam was not dumb and, as a hybrid, didn't think as a child his age. He knew he could be taken from all he knew, his father, his home, no matter how broken, he wanted them. Besides, who else would take him in?

"Leave it alone, please.... you can't understand-"

Jin with slight frustration grew even more stern. He felt like something bad was going to happen or, more on intuition, already has.

"Sam, I cannot let this go. I can let night terrors go, I can let anti-socialism go, but This?.... No, You know I can't. What made you like this?"

Sam tried to face Jin without crying, but he couldn't. He knew Jin would figure it out, he knew he wasn't blind like the many others. And he knew he was right as a slow, unrecognizable expression of disbelief, pity, and sadness before the epiphany.

"...... Or is it someone?"

Sam looked away and Jin knew. He knew the perfect candidate, too. The only person who didn't visit, the only one who had nothing to do with the potential recovery of their child, even before Jin became Sam's new doctor, and someone he didn't know existed for a short time.

"Sam, how does your mother treat you?"

Sam just began mumbling.

"Let it go, please just stop..."

Jin moved in a way that made him in view of Sam.

"Is your mother the problem?"

Sam shut his eyes tightly.

"Samuel, this is serious!"

Sam just turned to Jin with teary eyes and slight anger. He knew that it would be clear if he just said it.

"Cassandra Gladiator Jones, CCD INC."

Jin stopped and recalled several magazines.

"The business woman? That's your mother?"

Sam looked away while Jin silently put pieces together. He began to mumble the 'equation' into sense to himself.

"Cassandra is no light weight in the industry, Samuel is also a big carrot competitor, But as a big business person.... it doesn't make sense.....  As a hybrid she shouldn't-...."

Jin looked up at a wall as he figured it out.

"She isn't a hybrid... She is shown to never have had a child... She..."

Jin thought to himself.

She's a speciest because of her business, that's it. She must place more on her job than... Oh, Sam...

Jin looked at Sam with a few final questions.

"That first outburst... Those words you yelled at me about your species... Did she tell you those things?"

Sam nodded, there was no point denying anything now.

"Is your father aware?"

Sam muttered.

"Papa doesn't see... or doesn't want to. She always plays good when he comes around. I tried to tell my babysitter, but even she didn't believe me or perhaps did not care... What will happen now?"

Jin knew what he meant.

"I don't know. I promise that you'll end up safe, though."

Sam seemed to be analyzing every bit of Jin's face, blankly.

"How?"

Jin looked back with the same expression.

"I don't know, but I know I will try. No matter what, that will always be my goal to you."

Sam gave a weak smile that was laced with doubt, but his voice held optimism.

"Okay, I guess I have to trust you, don't I?"

Jin gave a meek laugh as Sam slowly closed his eyes. Soon enough, it seemed like the whole short ordeal had tuckered him out and he fell fast asleep. After a few more moments, the nurse came in.

"Mr. Bop? These men would like to have a word with you if possible."

She opened the door wider, it revealed 2 cops waiting patiently.

Oh Gord..... This has to be done. Just be truthful and... If all else fails, manipulative.

-------------------------------------------

Reader, hey,  late, b-day party, friend's, sleep, need better schedule, keep mixing things up, need to quit mini projects, slowly dying...... Need more cake.

Any way,

I hope you enjoyed, thanks for being a reader, and have a Goodnight.

Over and Out.

Reminder:

STICK WITH ME ON THIS, SUFF WILL SOON GET WEIRD IN A CHAPTER OR SO.