Chapter 29: School+Home |Aphmau

"Aw the potato is here!" I turned my head when I heard Ivy's voice. Michi and Sasha laughed at the nickname. Trying not to show how scared I was, I turned back to my locker and continued getting my books to take home with me. I thought it was going to be a good day, seeing as Ivy hadn't bothered me all day. Obviously I was wrong.

"And she's ignoring us! I guess its true that a potato has more noses than ears!" Michi laughed. I internally laughed at her attempt to make a pun. Its more eyes than ears. Baka.

"It feels like its been forever since we've put her in her place. She looked too happy today." Sasha sneered.

~~~~~Time skip provided by Yuri On Ice~~~~~

"Oi! Where were you!" My dad yelled, his speech slurred from the beer.

"I-I was with a friend." I stuttered. Suddenly a beer bottle came flying past my face, smashing into the wall behind me. Scared, I grabbed my backpack and ran to my room.

"Get backkk down jere! (here)" my dad yelled again, sounding even more drunk.

~~~~~Time skip provided by Ouran High School Host Club~~~~~
(I know, to many time skips. Sorry, I'm running low on ideas for this chapter)

I lay in bed crying.

I do this quite frequently, so I guess I'm use to it.

Something is different now though.

Of course, my thoughts are depressing, but unlike every other night, these thoughts come back to one place.

I want to die.

The only people I have in my life that would even miss me for a second are Kaitlyn and Garroth.

Kaitlyn has basically moved on anyway, she doesn't need me.

Garroth would be able to move on quickly. There are so many people that would comfort him, so many that could replace me.