Chapter 11: Texting |Garroth

I wish I could say that this has never happen before. I wish I could say that I was surprised.

"Gar Gar? Zu Zu? Are you boys there?" My mother asked through the phone. That's right. The phone. I haven't seen my own mother in what feels like forever. I just want to see her again. As well as Vylad and Lin.

"I know it sucks that your father wont let you come, but I'm going to go to the court first thing tomorrow and make sure that he isn't allowed to do that. Then you boys can come, and you both can bring a friend if you want too." Zane slowly took the phone from my hand and was about to say something when a loud voice rang through the phone.

"Hey! Bakas! Listen up! And I'm only saying this once. Mom is going to talk to the court. Then you will bring those small little brains of yours over here and youre going to like it! Now stop standing there, and SAY SOMETHING! Do I make myself clear!" Lin screamed.

"No its fine Lin. I didn't need my ears to work anyway." Zane says sarcastically. I could basically hear Lin steaming from anger over the phone.

"Hey thanks a lot for causing the next world disaster over here. Anyway, love you guys! See you soon!" Vylad cheered through the phone.

"Love you too baby brother! Zane! Tell Vylad you love him!" I shouted to Zane. Zane rolled his eyes.

"Bye Vylad." Zane groaned and hung up. I punched Zane on the shoulder lightly. Zane stuck his tongue out at me and ran to his room. Ah my brother is a dork. I walked into my bedroom and opened my phone. I was going to text Laurance when I saw the number Aphmau gave me yesterday. Hesitantly, i clicked on the name.

💙Garroth: Hey 😊
💜Aphmau: Hi Garroth 👋🏻
💙Garroth: Wyd?
💜Aphmau: Nm. You?
💙Garroth: I was just talking to my mom and siblings.
💜Aphmau: Cool! Are you going to visit them?
💙Garroth: Hopefully soon...
💜Aphmau: Aw sorry Garroth. You'll see them soon. Im sure.
💙Garroth: Thanks. Sooooo
💜Aphmau: Sooooooo. 😂
💙Garroth: What are you laughing about?
💜Aphmau: Its funny. You texted me, but you dont know what you want to say.
💙Garroth: I was going to text Laurance, but your number called out to me 😏
💜Aphmau: Did you just... Use a pun? On me?
💙Garroth: Oh no.