Chapter 7: The Swings |Garroth

"Garroth, where are you going?" I turned around to see Zane. He was still in his pajamas but looked wide awake.

"Im going out to meet up with someone. I figured before school would be best because dad doesnt wake up until noon-ish." I say. Zane nods.

"Is it Laurance? Or Dante? Its probably a girl......" Zane says trying to contain his laughter. I sigh and look at my watch. I still have 10 minutes to get there and it takes 5 minutes to walk. I should be on time.

"Its a tutor for English. I can already tell im not doing well she offered to help me." I replied. Zanes eyes widened.

"I knew it was a girl. Before you guys start dating i want to meet this girl to approve of her. Dad clearly cant do it so someone needs to." Zanes says matter of factly. I shake my head and walk out of the house.

I approach the swing set outside of school. Aphmau is already sitting there working on something. She looks up as i walk by.

"Hey." She says simply.

"Hi." I say back. I sit on the other swing and set my things on the ground beside me. I notice a ring of purple around her eye that it looks like she attempted to cover with hair.

"Are you ok? It looks like someone punched you in the eye..." I say, now unsure if i should have said something. She looks up nervously.

"Uh y-yeah i just... F-fell on the corner of my d-desk." She stutters. I nodded even though I doubt it. I wont push it though seeing as i dont know her very well.

"So where should we start?" She asks.

~After studying because lets be honest. ITS BORING~

"So what do you do for fun?" I asked Aphmau. We figured we would set aside 15 minutes before school to get to know each other.

"Um..... I like reading. I like writing, singing, watching anime, and going to that arcade down the street." She says. I gasp.

"I LOVE anime! Especially Black Butler. And i love the arcade." I say, trying to control my fanboying.

"Really? I havent finished Black Butler yet but my favorite is Attack On Titan. Levi. Is. My. Senpai." She said, fangirling.

I have a feeling we are going to become great friends.

(All Fangirls/boys: YOU ARE SO RIGHT GARROTH. YOU ARE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS.)

(All anime Fangirls/boys: OMG AOT WAS MENTIONED AND SO WAS BLACK BUTLER. AND NOW FAIRY TALE, MAID SAMA, AND YOUR LIE IN APRIL ARE BEING MENTIONED!!!!)