Chapter 18: Birthday |Aphmau

Everything was set up perfectly. Zane kept him distracted, and i texted him like planned. Zane decided who to invite, and im honestly very glad that Ivy isnt here. Im currently crouching behind a pac man machine, waiting for Garroth to come in. If you havent guessed yet, we are having a surprise party for Garroth! The only thing that i find upsetting is that Garroths family couldnt come. His dad didnt really care, his mom and other siblings live to far away, and he doesnt really have any other family members. But its ok, cause we can be Garroths family! By we i mean all of Garroths friends. Now im just talking to myself a lot because im bored waiting.

"Aph?" I hear Garroth say. I spring up with everyone else.

"Surprise!" We all shout together. Garroth looks confused at first, but is then followed by Zane who is panting heavily.

"You should... Have seen... How fast.... He ran when.... He thought... You were... In trouble." Zane said to me, falling to the ground. I looked to Garroths red face and decided to question him later.

"Aw! Anyway, welcome to your birthday party!" I said, doing jazz hands. Garroth laughed.

"Holy crap Aphmau! You scared me!" Garroth started laughing to the point that he was coughing. Laurance looked at me, confused. I simply shrugged.

A while after the party, i decided i should play some Galaga. As i approached the machine, i saw a familiar blue haired girl.

"Katelyn?!" I shouted excitedly. She turned around, and her face lit up.

"Aphmau!" She shouted back, rushing into me for a hug. We stood there giggling and talking for a bit.

"Why dont you come meet my other friends?" I suggested. She nodded eagerly. I gestured her over to the group, and decided i should start with Garroth.

"Garroth, this is my friend Katelyn. I just ran into her. Katelyn, this is Garroth. We are actually here cause its his birthday party!" I say, introducing them.

They exchanged hellos, and stuff when Travis came over. (You know where this is going *winks*)

"Wow. Aphmau, why didnt you tell me you had a goddess for a friend!" Travis said, looking at Katelyn. Her face barely flushed red. Im not sure if it was out of anger, embarrassment, or if she thought he was hot too. (Who wouldnt think Travis is hot?!)

"Hi......?"