Chapter 15: Invite |Garroth

Its been about a month or so since Aphmau and i have become friends. Not much has happened. Aphmau isnt as nervous for choir, and she has even been more open to being friends with people. Zane is more comfortable with Aphmau, and hes even hung out with us a few times. My dad is still being..... Himself. But on the bright side, im going to my moms for sure next week! I can see Lin and Vylad too! Thats going to be exciting. Zanes going to bring one of his friends, and i think i want to invite Aphmau. I would normally invite Laurance, but Aphmaus going through a hard time at home.

"Hey Aphmau!" I say as she walks up to the school for my tutor lessons. Her frown turns into a smile when she sees me.

"Hi Garroth." She says, not as peppy as usual.

"Are you doing ok?" I ask, concerned. She nods and puts on a fake smile, but i can see through the disguise.

"Ok so what do you want to work on today?" Aphamu asks, sitting down in the swing next to me.

"Your emotions." I state simply, setting my books down. She looks at me with a mixture of confusion and shock.

"What?" Aphmau asks obliviously.

"Your emotions. You've been upset lately, and i want to know what to do to make you feel better." I say.  {Fangirls/boys: YOU CAN KISS!!!!!}

"Nothing Garroth. I appreciate it, but theres nothing you can do." Aphmau sighed.

"Anything can be fixed if its fixed by the right person." I respond. Aphmau stays a bit silent, but i cant really blame her.

"We're going to get pizza after school." I say without giving Aphmau a choice.

"I didnt bring any money." Aphmau mumbles. I shake my head.

"No need, im paying." I state. Aphmau gasps.

"You cant do that Garroth!" Aphmau trys to argue but I just ignore her and focused on my work.

(Sorry if its Levi-Short. Im tired and i was super busy today. Love you guys! See you guys soon!)