Chapter 28: Going Home |Aphmau

Shit.

Today I was going home from Garroth house. I asked his mom to drop me off at the library, saying there were books I had to return and my dad wasn't able to take me there. She offered to take me home after that, but I made up some excuse. My dad is going to be so furious with me. The only thing that even slightly calms me down, is the fact that I know he wouldn't call the police, or report me missing. Out house is the farthest from 'child friendly' and there are many other reasons he would probably be arrested on the spot for. However, that didn't mean my punishment would be any easier.

I snuck into my house, seeing bottles of beer and cigarettes everywhere. Snoring. I heard snoring. Thank god, he's asleep! I walked up the stairs quietly, praying I wouldn't wake him. Setting my stuff on my bed, I grab a garbage bag and begin cleaning the house. Maybe my punishment wont be as bad if I clean up.

~~~~~Time Skip brought to you by Haikyu~~~~~

After multiple hours of cleaning, I laid in bed, trying to fall asleep without thinking of tomorrow. (Definitely failed.)

I know Ivy will be there, which scared me. I wasn't looking forward to seeing her.

I was doing pretty well in my classes, so that's good.

Garroth will be there. That's always a good thing.

I turned around in my bed, trying to focus on that thought. Trying to think about him, and not usual horrible thoughts.