Chapter 12: Coffee |Garroth

Its going on 12am and ive written 3 chapters so if this isnt great, im sorry. My brain is fried :p also, i will be doing more Garroths pov for a while because it works~YoutuberAndFangirl

I sighed as I set my lunch tray down on the table.

"Hows English now?" Laurance asked, tossing me his pudding. I cracked him a smile and passed him my cookie.

"It's better now that Aphmaus been helping me, but its still hard." I sigh and open the pudding.

"Of course its still going to be hard. The greats didnt become great over night." Aphmau giggled and sat down next to me. I looked to her and smiled. I like that shes becoming more comfortable with me. She doesn't ask to sit down anymore, which is just what i want.

"But you were born great." Laurance added, making Aphmau smile sheepishly.

"Im not great Laurance, but thanks. So how did the test go Garroth?" Aphmau asks, with hope in her eyes.

"I got an A-" I mumbled. Laurance fist bumped me and Aphmau squealed and hugged me. My face got a bit hot, and im sure i was blushing. Thankfully though, no one seemed to notice. The bad thing, is why no one noticed. Ivy spilt her hot coffee on Aphmau. Right. On. Aphmaus. Head.

"Oops." Ivy said and smiled. I know Ivy, that isnt a mean smile, shes just feeling awkward.

"Hey! Im the only one that can spill stuff on Aphmau!" Travis said from his spot next to Laurance. That made Aphmau laugh, which is good. Travis looked happy that he could make Aphmau laugh while Laurance got Aphmau some paper towels and I used my paper towel to wipe off Aphmaus face. Ivys face was completely red. Probably from embarrassment. (Obviously anger cause her plan didnt work am i right? 😂)

"Garroth, i can wipe off my own face." Aphmau laughed. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

"I know." I whispered and smiled back.