Chapter 16: Pizza |Aphmau

I nibbled on my pizza, but i wasnt hungry. I feel bad that Garroth is buying. And that hes worried about me. It isnt really anything, i just havent been feeling as positive or happy.

"So whats wrong?" Garroth asks me for the millionth time.

"Nothing." I say simply, trying to make it sound perky. Garroth gives me the look. You know the look that says 'i dont believe you for a second and im going to bug you until you tell me the truth'? Yeah thats the look Garroth is giving me now.

"Garroth, it really isnt anything, i just havent felt myself." I try to explain. He continues to give me the look, indicating that im going to have to come up with something to give him. (Am i the only one that has to do that? Ill be telling the truth and they wont believe me no matter what, so i have to come up with a lie to make them happy. UGH. SO. ANNOYING.)

"Tell me the truth." Garroth sighs.

"Fine. My dads just been a bit meaner then normal, and its making me kinda upset. Im fine though. Really." I say. I dont feel guilty, cause it kinda is the truth. Garroth looks at me in pity and gets up from his seat. He sits next to me and wraps me in a hug. I feel my face heat up.

"If you ever need anything, you can ALWAYS talk to me." Garroth mumbled. Garroth pulled away, allowing me to see his face was also a bright red.

"Ok strawberry bunny." I giggled. Garroth looked at me confused.

"Youre blushing red like a strawberry, and your hairs fluffy like a bunny." I explain. His face turns even more red, making both of us burst out laughing,

Its no wonder why i like to hang out with Garroth.