'Been in the dark for weeks and I realized you're all I need

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Even loved the fact, that even though Isak knew exactly that Even wanted nothing more than for Isak to do what he was about to do, he still wanted to make sure that Even was comfortable.

Isak let his index finger provocatively trail down Even's stomach, till he reached the band of his boxers.

A few seconds later, Even felt the tightness of his boxers around him disappear and now he lay there, under Isak, completely naked an horny as hell. 

The younger boy began to gently kiss the inner sides of Even thighs, before moving on to his hip bones and then, finally, to the place Even needed to feel him the most.

As Even felt the wetness of Isak's tongue, sliding up and down his c*ck, he couldn't hold back a raspy moan to leave his mouth.
He grabbed the sheets right and left to his body, he felt like he needed to hold on to something, or else the giant wave of pleasure would most likely wash him away.

"Isak." Even breathed out, head thrown back into the pillow, as he felt pure bliss flowing through his body. But, as much as Even wanted, needed, Isak to continue what he was doing, he knew that he was only inches away from coming.

So, Even reached out his hand to gently pull Isak back up to his face again, earning a little protest noise.

"I was going to come if you kept doing that." Even explained, causing a cheeky smile to appear on his boyfriend's face.

"And that would be something bad, because...?" he asked, his hand sneaking down Even's abdomen to his c*ck, seductively stroking it.
Even gulped, finding it suddenly very hard to form a proper sentence. However, he managed to take Isak's hand, while whispering into his ear:

"Because I want us to come together."

Even used Isak's little moment of speechlessness and turned both of them around, so that Even was laying on top of Isak.

Before Isak even had the chance to protest, Even had pulled down his shorts, revealing a sight that made Even feel even more hot inside.

"You are so beautiful, do you know that?" he whispered while taking in the sight beneath him.
"Show me then.." Isak said, burying his hand in Even's messy blonde hair. "Show you what?" Even asked, leaning into his touch.

"Show me..how beautiful you think I am." Isak answered while bucking his hips up, so that their c*ck were touching.

And that was all that Even needed. He pressed his lips to Isak, cupping his cheeks, pulling him deeper and deeper into the kiss.
Isak suddenly turned away, fumbling with his hands under the pillow, only to pull out a condom and some lube. Even couldn't help but chuckle.

"What?" Isak asked, sounding a tad offended. "Nothing, it's just..you're really prepared for this, huh?" Even asked, a twinkle in his eyes. Isak looked down, a light shade of red spreading on his cheeks.
"I just..want this to be..perfect." he mumbled, insecurity visible in his voice.

Even felt very bad of a sudden. He hadn't meant to make Isak feel like he was making fun of him. He just found it very cute.

"No no no, babe." Even said while spreading little kisses all over Isak's face.
"It is perfect! I love you for putting so much effort into it, I love you!" He was relieved as he saw a little smile back on Isak's face.
"I love you, too." he said and nudged their noses together in a sweet manner. 

"What are you waiting for, then?" Isak asked after a while, back to being his normal, cheeky self again and looked deep into Even's eyes.

The older boy found lust inside of them, along with excitement and passion, but also a bit of insecurity.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Even asked, tenderly letting his fingers caress Isak's cheeks.
Isak nodded and with one last deep eye contact, Even took the condom out of Isak's hand and ripped it open.

"Sh*t!" Isak groaned as Even's finger disappeared inside of him a few minutes later, leaving Isak panting like he had just run a marathon.

"Does it hurt?" Even asked, immediately stopping his movement.

"Noo." Isak whimpered. "I want..." he licked his lips, "..more".

Even felt his c*ck getting even harder, if that was even possible.

"What do you want, Isak?" Even asked seductively, moving his index finger inside of his boyfriend, earning a deep moan.

"Tell me." Even went on, kissing down Isak's chest.

"I.." Isak began, it was clear to see that he had trouble speaking.
"I want..you..inside of me." Isak panted, lips red and swollen from all their kisses.

"What about me, to be exact?" Even went on asking, teasingly stroking Isak's hard-on with his left hand, while still fingering him with his right one.

"Your f*cking c*ck, Even. I want you to f*ck me. Is that what you want to hear?" Isak blurted out, glaring playfully at Even, who really enjoyed teasing Isak like this.

"It is." Even said. "We won't be f*cking though, babe. It's love we're making." 

And with those words, Even placed himself in front of Isak's entrance and slowly pushed inside.
He watched Isak's expression closely, careful not to hurt him too much.

At first, the younger boy furrowed his brows, a pained expression on his face and Even was about to pull out again, as Isak let out the most fascinating moan that Even had ever heard. He must've hit that spot.

Feeling more confident now, that he knew that Isak was enjoying this, too, Even pulled out of Isak again, only to push back in again, this time, more forcefully.

A few minutes later, both boys were a hot mess. Even didn't know where his body ended or Isak's began and it didn't matter, because they were one.
One heart, one passion, one love.

Feeling Isak like this, seeing and hearing him like this, made Even realize, not only how lucky he was to be able to call such a beautiful human being his, but also that there was absolutely nothing and nobody in the whole world, that would ever compare to this pure bliss.