'Been in the dark for weeks and I realized you're all I need

~Smut warning - do not read on if you aren't comfortable with sexual content~

Even raised his hand to knock on the front door of Isak's flat, excitement jolting through his body as he did so.

Ever since the second break in school, he hadn't been able to form one clear thought. Every time a teacher would ask Even something, he would just stutter and eventually just give up on trying to answer.

But now, it was finally 4 p.m. and in a few seconds, Isak would open the door and Even would finally be able to do what he had been dreaming about the last few hours.

"Halla!"

Isak's voice interrupted Even's heated fantasies about what was about to happen.
The younger boy grabbed his hand to lead him inside the flat, just to pull his head down to his own, followed by a heated welcome-kiss.

Isak hastily pulled down the zipper of Even's jacket, never once parting their lips. As there was one less layer of clothing between their bodies, Even could feel his body becoming more and more sensitive to his boyfriend's touch.
It was like there was some kind of force between Even and the younger boy, like gravity didn't pull him towards the earth anymore, but to Isak instead.

"You have no idea how badly I needed this. You." Even whispered into their kiss, nudging his nose against Isak's.

"Me too." Isak half whispered, half moaned and pressed his body closer to his boyfriend's.

Even could barely hold back a moan himself as he clearly felt Isak's hard-on pressed against his crotch.
Gosh, Even didn't even know it was possible for someone to make him that horny.

"Let's.." Even mumbled between the kisses "..go to your bedroom?" he continued, his hands beginning to fiddle on the buttons of Isak's shirt.

His boyfriend nodded eagerly and instead of walking to Isak's room like normal people, their lips never parted as the boys made their way through the hallway, more and more clothes coming off their bodies, leaving what looked like a trail, throughout the flat.

As they finally reached Isak's room, the younger boy slammed the door shut, only to turn back to Even.

Isak's eyes hungrily trailed over Even's body, leaving a slight shiver on his skin.

Even needed him now.
His body on his own.
His skin against his lips.
He desperately wanted to see Isak's head thrown back into the pillow, eyes rolled back, lips slightly parted by little sighs of pleasure, just like the image Even had had in his mind since their first kiss after the Halloween party.

Slowly, Even walked up to the younger boy, who was only wearing his shorts and socks now.
Timidly, almost shyly, Isak's eyes turned to the floor as Even raised his right hand and let his fingertips wander over the soft, sensitive skin of his boyfriend's chest.

Leaving soft, wet kisses all over his neck and collar bones, Even felt goosebumps spreading on the skin his mouth was tracing.
As the tip of Even's index finger slowly circled Isak's nipple, it was like the younger boy became melting ice cream under his touch, Even being the sun.

"F*ck, Even." Isak mumbled, voice raspy and hoarse, as Even felt his boyfriend's hands grabbing his hair, pushing him closer to his chest, as Even's tongue had now reached the sensitive skin on Isak's nipples, as well.

Before he knew it, Even lay on Isak's bed, his boyfriend bent over him, hands intertwined on the sheets, Isak leaving a trail of gentle, yet heated kisses, all over his body.

As Isak's head came dangerously close to Even's erection, which was clearly visible under the fabric of his boxers, his eyes shot up to meet Even's, as if to ask for permission.