I don't want just anyone to hold

"So, what do you think of these topics?" Silas asked and looked at Even with anticipation. Even's eyes wandered to the list the dark-haired boy had made.
"I don't think the murder scene is a very good idea..." Even said skeptically and ran his fingers through his hair.
He really had no nerve arguing with some nerdy British guy about a movie scene in German, all he wanted to do was go over to Isak and hug him and kiss him and cuddle with him and-
"Hello?" Silas tore Even away from his thoughts and raised his eyebrows at him. "Were you listening to what I said?" he asked, as he scrunched up his nose and pulled up his glasses.
Even didn't know what to say, so he just made a dumb sounding noise and hesitantly shook his head.
"Or were you thinking about how hot I am?" Silas asked and smirked flirtatiously.

What the f*ck? Even thought as he looked at the boy dumbfounded.
"It's okay." Silas said, seemingly amused by Even's reaction, "I can tell you're into lads. My gaydar is A+."
The boy let his eyes provocatively trail down Even's body, from head to toe.
Even remained silent. How did something as harmless as a German project turn into a cheap pick up situation so quickly?
He examined the younger boy. Silas looked quite sure of himself and if Even was honest, he had every right to be self-confident, with his intense gray eyes and his more or less handsome facial features. But nevertheless, his looks didn't give him the right to be so rude.

"Listen, Silas." Even finally spoke up, emphasizing the boys' name as if it was something really weird.
"I don't know what is going on in that little nerdy head of yours, but I am in no way interested in you, okay? I just want to get this-" Even gestured to the list "-done as quickly as possible."
All through Even's words, the grin on Silas' face just grew wider and wider, he didn't seem impressed.

Silas put down the pen he was holding in his right hand and moved his chair a little more to the left, so that his shoulder was almost touching Even's. He leaned his head closer to the older boy.
"I love a challenge." he whispered and licked his lower lip seductively.

Even immediately backed away from the younger boy.
"What the f*ck?" He blurted out and stood up from his chair, totally forgetting that they were in class. Of course, all eyes in the room turned to him.
"We are just..uhm..practicing for the..scene." Even stammered looking around, as he felt his cheeks turn a bright shade of red.

"No swearing in the scene, please." Mrs. Lunde said after a few seconds of silence and eyed the two boys with another one of her disapproving looks.
Even nodded shortly and sat back down. His eyes found Isak's, who had a strange expression in them.

To Even's luck, the school bell rang a few seconds later and he abruptly sat up, swung his back over his shoulder and walked away without another word to Silas. While passing the table where Isak sat, he mouthed "Follow me!" and his lips formed to a tiny smirk as he saw how hectically Isak began to pack his stuff and followed him out of the classroom, into the hallway.

A swarm of students poured itself into the hallway, making it almost impossible for Even to think of a place where Isak and him could speak in private.
He came by the door to an empty classroom and without further ado, he spun around to grab Isak by the sleeve of his jacket and gently pulled the younger boy with him into the room.
He shut the door behind them and then turned around to face Isak, who had sat down on a table in the front of the room.

"Hey." Even said softly and walked up to him. He came to a stop in front of his boyfriend, who spread his legs so that Even could step between them.
"Hey." Isak answered and wrapped his arms around Even's neck to pull his face down to his own. Their noses touched and Even felt the familiar tingly sensation flowing through his body.

"Are you okay?" Isak asked and used two fingers to pull up Even's chin so that he was forced to look into his eyes.
"I am now." Even answered truthfully and smiled at Isak.
"It was so f*cking hard to stay away from you in there." Even whispered and pressed his forehead against Isak's.
"Yeah, it was. When I heard about the project, I was hoping we'd be paired up." Isak said with a disappointed expression on his face.
"Yeah, me too. Instead I'm with that strange new guy." Even mumbled in an annoyed tone.

He decided not to tell Isak about the things Silas said, he would probably be upset about it and upsetting Isak was the last
thing Even wanted. Besides, Silas was totally irrelevant and would always be.

"He's not that bad though, is he? At least you're not paired up with someone that hits on you like all five seconds, like Amalie does." Isak said while rolling his eyes and laughed dryly.
Even felt a sting in his stomach. He knew that Isak normally wasn't into girls, but he still had doubts if he was good enough for Isak. If Isak wouldn't get bored of him eventually and search for something prettier and more interesting. Like Amalie.

"You're not jealous, are you?" Isak asked laughing, he must've noticed the troubled expression on Even's face.
"No, of course not." Even answered and shook his head, as if to indicate that it would be totally ridiculous to think that.
"Well, good." Isak whispered as he leaned in closer to Even again. The younger boy wrapped his legs around Even's, so that their bodies were pressed against each other.

"Because you are the only one I want." Isak whispered seductively and let his eyes trail down Even's stomach to his crotch.
Even's breath got caught in his throat.
He felt his blood rush to a body part he normally wouldn't want to be this aware of at school.
Isak's eyes wandered back to Even's face, to his lips, to put it more precisely.
"I've missed your lips, Even." the younger boy whispered and bit on his lower lip.
He leaned in closer to Even's face and let his lips gently brush against the older boy's, but pulled back again as Even tried to deepen the kiss.

"F*ck, Isak." Even moaned and grabbed Isak's head to pull him close again.
"Stop being such a tease."
"We're at school, baby." Isak said smirking cheekily and shrugged his shoulders.
"We have to keep it PG-13."
"You can't expect me to keep it PG-13 while looking like that." Even responded and let his eyes wander up and down Isak's body.
"Well, if you want to come over this evening, there'll be nothing stopping you from taking it to the...next level." Isak said provocatively, still smirking.
"I'll gladly take you up on that offer." Even responded as his lips formed to a smirk as well.

He leaned down to finally kiss the younger boy, a thing he craved to do since he first saw him today.
"Mhmm, missed ya." Isak mumbled into the kiss, which caused Even to smile.
"I missed you, too." The two boys broke off the kiss for a second, just to stare into each others eyes which were filled with such love, that Even felt shivers run down his spine.
As their lips met once again, Even intertwined his hands with Isak's and gently stroke the younger boy's palm with his thumb.

Their intimate moment was interrupted by the school bell. Isak immediately broke off the kiss and looked to the door.
"I'll take it you don't want us to be official then, yet?" Even asked chuckling and Isak seemed to have lost his previous boost of confidence, because he just shyly stared at the floor and shook his head.
"Are you mad?" He asked hesitantly as he looked up again, a trace of fear in his voice. "Of course not." Even answered and smiled warmly at his boyfriend. "We'll tell them when you're ready. No rush."

Isak smiled back at him, relief visible on his face. After a while he stood up from the table. "I guess I'll see you later then?" Isak asked flirtatiously and let his eyes wander to Evens crotch once more. Even's previous words seemed to have given him back his confidence.
Damn, that boy is thirsty, Even thought, but decided to play along.

"You have no idea what you'll be up against this evening, Isak." Even answered seductively as he stepped closer to Isak again and let his hands wander over his waist. He enjoyed the sight of lust in the younger boy's eyes.
"Once I'll get started you won't be able to stop me." Even whispered into Isak's ear, his voice deep. He felt the boy shiver at his words.
"Trust me, I won't want you to stop." Isak whispered and Even gasped when he felt Isak's hand slip between their bodies, where he lightly stroke over his crotch.

"How am I supposed to concentrate on maths, now?" Even groaned and stepped back, trying to casually hide the quite visible erection in his jeans with his hands.
Isak just playfully winked and shouldered his back. "I'm looking forward to this evening. Be there at six."
And with one last longing look, Isak spun around and left the room, leaving behind a frustrated Even, who needed to get to the toilet as fast as possible.