Everyone knows I'm in over my head

"Dear Isak,

I know I have said this before, but you look so beautiful asleep.
So peaceful. So innocent.
I can't tell you how relieved I am that we talked about our issues.
Just when I thought everything was lost, we managed to solve our problems and figure it out.
No, I absolutely hadn't expected you to change your mind and be okay about coming out and no, I hadn't expected you to forgive me for the way I acted towards you.
But you did.
And after we kissed, for what it felt like, another two hours, we went inside and had to explain everything to a lightly pissed Silas.
He took it surprisingly well, considering the fact that I thought he had a crush on me.
I know it was kind of awkward for you to talk to him, because you still had to think about the way we talked to each other in the scene, but I still had the impression that the two of you got along quite well.
We all agreed on Silas and me still doing the love scene, but definitely without any serious physical contact.

After Silas was gone and we cuddled up in my bed, I felt like everything was okay again. All the worries I had, the guilt, the fear, everything had been washed away.

I'm kind of nervous about tomorrow, though. You said you wanted to tell Amalie tomorrow that you don't care if she tells anyone that you're gay.
You sounded suspiciously calm and confident and I know that you're still not comfortable with the idea of everyone knowing. But we'll get through it, together.

So Isak, my beautiful man, I just want to say that I'm so happy to have you back in my arms (and my bed).

Elsker deg.

Yours, Even."

With one last little yawn, Even put away the letter and cuddled closer to Isak.
He buried his face in the crook of his neck and inhaled his scent.
Even swore that it smelled like pure heaven.
His own personal, perfect kind of heaven.

He switched of the light and pulled the blanket up a bit, so that it covered both Isak and him.
He enjoyed feeling the boy's warmth next to him and he just felt so peaceful and simply happy being right next to him.
Even wrapped one arm around Isak's torso and gently pulled him closer.
His boyfriend let out a quiet snore and Even thought that he'd woken him up for a second, but Isak's eyes remained closed. Sinking deeper and deeper into the mattress, Even lost himself in Isak's scent, his warmth and simply his presence and drifted into sleep.

As Even woke up, the clock on the wall told him that it was already 8 am.
"Fuck!" he blurted out and tried to untangle his legs from Isak's.
"Isak!" Even said forcefully and lightly shook his shoulder to wake him up.
"Huhmm? Whaat?" Isak mumbled, sleepiness in his voice.
With the one eye Isak had opened half-way, he was glaring at his boyfriend.
"It's already 8!" Even said with a trace of panic in his voice.
"Chill, baby." Isak responded and closed his eyes again.
"Let's just stay home today."
"I wish we could, but I have this maths test coming up." Even said distressed and began to climb down the ladder.
Suddenly he was stopped in his movement because a hand had firmly wrapped itself around his wrist.

"Don't go yet." Even heard Isak whisper and a blonde head appeared between the pillows.
"Let's just cuddle a few minutes more." Isak continued and used his puppy eyes.
F*ck, Even just couldn't resist when he did that.
"Alright." Even said defeated and climbed back up. "I guess being 5 minutes later won't matter now." he mumbled and lay down behind Isak, spooning him.
Isak let out a satisfied sigh and cuddled closer.

"I wish I could wake up like this every morning." Isak whispered sleepily and yawned.
"Yeah, that would be amazing." Even mumbled approvingly into Isak's hair and pressed a little kiss onto his head.
Isak turned his head to face Even.
"Because then you could take care of my morning wood every morning." he said, a smug smirk forming on his face.
Even snorted. He had not expected this.
Slowly, he let his hands wander from Isak's stomach to his hips and finally, to his crotch.