I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you

Even felt Isak reach out his hand, till he buried it in Even's hair. Slowly, their lips moved against each other, softly, but at the same time full of passion.

It seemed like Even put all of his longing for Isak, everything he felt for the boy, into the kiss. He reached out his hand and gently cupped Isak's cheek to pull him closer.
Their kiss deepened and Even enjoyed the feeling of Isak's body being pressed against his.

He tried to savour as much of the moment as he could; Isak's scent, sweet like flowers with a trace of vanilla. Isak's body, the heat and how it felt to be so close to him. Isak's lips and how they tasted, how soft they felt against his own.

Even opened his mouth a little bit, to encourage Isak to do the same and as soon as their tongues met, it felt like Even's body was on fire.
It felt like he had been under water the whole time and now, he finally breathed air for the first time. Isak grabbed Even's shirt and pulled him closer.

Even could feel the heat building up between them, the electrifying, overwhelming craving of something more, something that involved less clothing and more bare skin.

Both boys were so lost in the kiss that they didn't even notice that the door to the room was opened and somebody came in.

"What the F*CK?" a boy's voice yelped, causing both, Isak and Even, to jump and spin around quickly.
In front of them, to their horror, was standing a horrified Chris. Even recognized him as a third grade student from his school.

"We can explain." Isak said, taking a few steps back to put some distance between him and Even.

"I think there's nothing to explain here." Chris said, a smug smirk forming on his face.

"P-please don't tell anyone!" Isak spoke up again, panic clear in his voice.
It hurt Even how Isak was still so embarrassed of his true self.
Chris' smirk deepened.

"Don't worry lovebirds, I won't tell anyone about your little fling." he said and winked.
Then, he turned to Even.

"You have a damn good taste, Even. Better treat him the way he deserves." Chris said and Even thought for a moment that he saw a trace of jealousy in Chris' eyes.

"Don't worry, I will." Even responded and shot him an appraising look.

"Good. And now excuse me, I'm trying to find a room for me and the gorgeous Eva." Chris said with another smug grin. After one last wink, he turned around and closed the door.

Isak took a deep breath, once they were alone again.

"Are you..okay?" Even asked, approaching the younger boy again.

"Yeah..Yeah, I guess." Isak said, but his voice was still a little bit shaky.
Even looked at him with a worried frown.
"Can we..maybe go somewhere else?" Isak whispered looking up at Even.

"Of course. This party isn't any good anyway." Even answered and brushed his thumb over Isak's cheek, which caused the younger boy to smile shyly.

"My place?" he asked and Even nodded. His parents definitely wouldn't approve if he showed up with a drunk Romeo at home.

The boys made their way down the staircase and said their goodbyes to Isak's friends, which looked at them confused.

"Why do you want to go already? The party hasn't even started." Jonas asked and raised his eyebrows.
"I'm just not feeling well." Isak responded and faked a little cough. Even had to hold back a chuckle. Isak was really bad at lying.

As they walked out the door, Even's eyes met Sana's, who smiled at them and held up her thumbs. Even smirked and greeted her with a small nod. He really had to thank her again for talking some sense into him. Without her, he probably wouldn't be here right now.

When they finally arrived at Isak's place and went into Isak's room, an awkward silence surrounded them. Neither one of the boys did know what to say. But words weren't necessary at all.

Even slowly sat down beside Isak on his bed. He could see excitement and desire in his hazel eyes, but also nervousness and fear. A lot of fear.
Slowly, Even reached out his hand and gently stroke his thumb over Isak's cupid's bow. He felt Isak lightly shiver under his touch.

"Don't be afraid." Even whispered and moved his thumb to Isak's cheek. Then, he pulled his face closer and kissed him.

This time, the kiss was even more intimate, even more passionate.
Isak ran his fingers through Even's hair, causing the older boy to let out a small moan. That seemed to encourage Isak and he let go of Evens lips just to place them on his neck, gently sucking on the sensitive skin. Even, feeling a little bit overwhelmed at Isak's sudden boost of confidence, gasped and took hold of his head, grabbing his curls. Isak came up again and pressed his lips on Even's once more.

Their tongues explored each other's mouths, swirling around each other, creating sparks in both of the boys.
Isak suddenly broke off the kiss, just to rip off Even's wig and tear off his own costume.

Even could feel his member harden at the sight of Isak's bare chest. Why was that boy so f*cking hot?
Even removed his own shirt and ripped off his fake lashes, that he, to his embarrassment, still wore.
Meanwhile, Isak had sunk down on the bed, his eyes full of eager anticipation. The fear in them was gone.

A wave of lust flooded Even's body at the sight of the boy in front of him and it intoxicated his senses.
Even leaned down and his lips met Isak's. He climbed on top of the younger boy and passionately kissed him, Isak's hands tangled up in his hair.