"You won't lose him baby, he just needs a time to process everything and he will come for you, I know him." he said while moving his hands up and down on my back trying to calm me down.

  "How did you find him Nate? Where was he when you two met each other?"

   "Are you sure you want to hear this story right now Ella?" he took a deep breath "I don't know if I should be telling you this"

   "Please Nate I need to know" I said while looking up from his chest up into his eyes.

   "Okay I'll tell you" I moved little so that I could see his face "I was only 18 and was getting know my father's business. Whenever he went I was there too. One day he asked me to spend the night at club cause he need to do some stuff. I was getting out off the car when I saw movement by the ally that next to my club. At first I thought my imagination was playing tricks with me and I was really dark, but then I heard noises too. Running over there my guards behind me, I could now clearly hear everything." 

  "Did you really thought you could get away with this, huh?"

  "Ple-ase, it wasn't me, I didn't do anything."

  "You c*nt, are you calling me a liar?"  I heard sound of a hit and hiss. that should have hurt. moving close I could see one of my father's staff members standing  above teenage guy whose face I could see clearly now. He was terrified and fos a second I imagined, it was me instead of that boy.

   "What's going on here?" I asked and moved closer to them.

   "Sir, Nate." Craig, stuff member stiffened as he saw me there, clearly scared to death. 

  "I said what's going on here? I won't ask you again Craig." 

   "Sir this boy tried to get in club and was about to pull someones wallet when I saw..."

  "No" yelled the boy " I didn't, I swear It wasn't me he is lying" moving to stand up to his feet. His clothes were torn and worn out, had dirt on his face with little cuts here and there.

  "Shut up" yelled Craig moving to hit him again

  "Stop right there Craig" I said moving to stand between them. I turned back to the boy and asked "How old are you?"

  "I'm 17" 

  "Why are you in this part of the town? Where are your parents?"

  Something flashed in his eyes, but he covered it fast

  "I don't know." he gritted, clearly angry. I don't know what came over me, but I needed to do something and did only thing I could think of.

   "My name is Nate and this is my father's club" I said and pulled my hand out for him to shake. He looked at me like he couldn't believe this was happening and then looked at my hand. 

   "I'm Alex." he said shaking my hand. "And I didn't do what this asshole is talking about."

  "You son of a.."  yelled Craig again moving to hit Alex

  "Craig, don't even think about it. "I told him and added" from now on Alex is my personal assistant, I'll teach him everything he needs to know and if anyone tries anything with him, will answer to me. Understood? "

   "Yes sir" was an answer.

  "I said Understood Craig?!" I asked him, pulling my bow up challenging him to disrespect me.

  "Yes sir." 

"After that Alex was beside me all the time. On the tapes I sad that it was really not his fault what Craig was blaming him for. He was there when my father died never left my side. I can't tell you where he lived cause It's not my story to tell and I know he will tell you himself, but believe me Ella he will never leave you alone from now on. I have know him for years and know how his brain works." He chuckled "He can be crazy sometimes and do some things, but he will never abandon his flash and blood." Nate moved pulling me to him and kissed my forehead."Now you need to sleep baby girl " I tried to protest, but he just moved us so I was laying beside him, halfway on his chest. 

  Listening to Nate now I know how blessed I'm to meet this guy. He saved my brothers life and did same with me. Hell he even put everything together and now I know I have someone that can take care of me. 

  With Nate beside me I know I'm safe and with a smile on my face I fell asleep in the arms of a man I'm deeply falling in love with.

okay so.

thank you guys <3  all of you once again. I have a hard period of my life right  now and can't upload as fast as I promised but  I will try <3 
Thank you for comments and votes and support. I know book needs editing but right now I can't do that so <3 I'm thankful.

I hope you liked it :* 
love, N.