Chapter 28

"Guys, I found out my band name!!" I yelled excitedly.

"What is it?"

"Faith After Fear." I said proudly.

"Really? That's awesome!" They all yelled. Either they all liked the name or they just wanted to say that they did so that they didn't hurt my feelings.

"Hey..Where's Liam?" I asked noticing the seat he was supposed to be in was vacant. Zayn looked around to, as did Harry and Louis.

"He's outside thinking I think." Niall answered back.

"Oh..Okay, what's the 411 for today boys?" I asked trying to fake a smile.

"Just rehersals, nothing much. Just the usual." Niall stated shrugging his shoulders.

"So let me guess, Chilling right now, lunch, rehersal, Nandos, and movie rental then home?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Exactly, glad to know you pay attention to us and not just Liam." Zayn said smirking.

"Shut up, I pay attention to everyone else to!" I defended myself, "Anyways, what movie tonight?" I said rolling my eyes at them as they made kissing noises at me.

"Oh, I don't know, it's Liams choice tonight, so probably one of the Toy Story movies." Harry said rolling his eyes,

"Hey, Toy Story is a very legit movie and it is amazing. You'd probably pick Bambi." I stated throwing a couch cusion at him.

"Yeah, yeah, you say that 'cause you're in lo-oo-ve." He sang out throwing a chocolate kiss at me. I unwrapped it then popped it in my mouth.

"Mmm, thanks curly." I said smiling as I through the wrapper back at him.

"Where you goin'?" Louis asked, he's been officially to quiet.

"Oh, so you do talk." I said smiling at him, "For your guys' information, I'm going to go find Liam." I said getting up from my rocking chair crossing the room to the door. I walked through the boys overlapping bodies and went outside. I walked around for a bit until I realized Liam was on the roof of the tour bus. I walked to the back of the tour bus and climbed up the steap latter and crawled over to him. He hadn't noticed me yet and he was softly singing a song. I've never heard it before, must be something Niall, Harry, and him are writing.

"Girl I see it in your eyes you’re disappointed

‘Cause I’m the foolish one that you anointed with your heart

I tore it apart

And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence

And no woman in the world deserves this

But here I am asking you for one more chance,

Can we fall, one more time?

Stop the tape and rewind

Oh and if you walk away I know I’ll fade

‘Cause there is nobody else

It’s gotta be you

Only you

It’s got to be you

Only you

Now girl I hear it in your voice and how it trembles

When you speak to me I don’t resemble who I was

You’ve almost had enough

And your actions speak louder than words

And you’re about to break from all you’ve heard

But don’t be scared, I ain’t going nowhere" He sang out, his voice was amazing, and so soft and calming. Once I noticed he had turned for the quiet side, I talked.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I said gently, raising an eyebrow at him. He was out of it, I could tell. He always gets this distant look in his eyes when he is thinking really hard.

"I want you back." He blurted out and I just sat there shocked at his sudden outbreak of thoughts."That song, I bet you heard it, It's about you. Niall and I were writing, he said to put my feelings down on paper and I did. Nothing in that song is a lie, I do want to go back in time. I want to fix things. I want to go back how we used to be. I was stupid and naive, I just acted on instinct because I was hurt. I didn't want to hear any other side, I wanted to stay on my own and throw myself a pity party. And, I realized, I can't. I need you and I don't want to be without you." He blurted out again more gently though. To say I was shocked is an understatement.

"Well here's a penny.." I muttered flicking him one, making him chuckle a bit. "Uh.. I don't know what to say."

"Say yes maybe?" He said with a begging tone.

"But..But what if something happens and you don't trust me again?" I said looking directly at him as he still, stared out into the banks of nothingness. " I couldn't take that again. Even though I ignored ever call or text you or the boys ever gave, you were the ones that shut me out.I couldn't handle that again. I was never good with rejection and I never will be." I said letting a tear fall.

"I won't. I've learned to trust you and.. and I hope you learn to uh..trust me again to." He said stuttering a little bit.

"I-I guess.. You can have one more chance? D-Don't ruin it." I said trying to make a statement but it came out more as a question.

"YES!" He said excitedly and happy. "I'll never let you down again, I promise." He said hugging me.

"Liam, don't make promises you can't keep." I said softly wrapping my arms tightly around his waist.

"Listen to me, I promise that I will never let you down again, why would you think that?" He asked me.

"Because, I'm not skinny enough or the prettiest girl on the planet and you could have any girl you absoulutly desire." I said trying to cover up my tears.

"Listen to me, you are to gorgeous for me to let go. I'd be stupid to ruin my chances again. Any guy would. I was going insane without you! You were my life, ask the boys!" He defended. "I was a mess, I was lifeless when you left us. I want you to know, you're the perfect weight, you're beautiful, heck, you're gorgeous. You may not be the tallest but that makes me love you even more. I love those nights where we cuddled all night, when we watched movies or tried to cook. I love that little wrinkle you get on your nose when you're thinking really hard or that beauty mark on your cheek. Don't you dare EVER think other wise. You're the perfect weight for me and the most gorgeous girl on the earth. I'd be lucky to have you as my bestfriend but I'm blessed to have you as my girlfriend. You are perfect, even with your imperfections. Got it?" He said placing his thumb under my chin lifting it up so I was looking directly into his eyes.

Right then and there, Liam James Payne, kissed me, not gently, not tenderly, but posessively and protective with a hint of love. I pulled back and I gave him a small nod and leaned back into his broad, muscled chest. I felt protected again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END! HOPE YOU LIKED IT! BOOK TWO IS BEING WRITTEN!