Chapter 22

We were all sitting on the tour bus after packing all my junk back into my bedroom. We were awaiting the arrival of Ms. Chapen. Liam finally apologized and me being the hopelessly in love/like I am, I forgave him. It still has the awkward tension in the room but we'll live. My bed was always right next to his and will always be right next to his.

We already talked about our plan and we are going to put it into action when she gets here. We decided to say that I apologized to them and begged for them to take me back, even with Louis' protest to tell her off, but we don't want to ruin anything right now. We will tell her they know what she did to me when the time is right. Her interview just ended so she should be on her way back now.

"Are you alright?" Zayn asked me rubbing my back in a comforting way.

"Yeah, just a little bit nervous." I stated biting my lip.

"I get it, coming back to see your 'best-friend' who ruined your career for her own sake. Just ignore her unless you feel like you need to say something." He said matter-a-factly shrugging his shoulders.

We heard the door knob move and decided to put our plan into action. It was supposed to look awkward and uncomfortable in here.

"Liam! I'm back!" I heard her yell tossing her keys on a small table in the front. "We're are you guys?" She yelled again. I heard her elephant footsteps coming back here and I turned around so she wouldn't see my face and as I did that, Liam decided to put his arm around my shoulder. "Those fans just love me! They just want pictures, autographs, and more pictures!" She gushed when she walked through the door, "I mean they ju- Um hello? Who is she and why does Liam have her arm around her? We are dating?" She said as she saw me and I got to admit, when she said they were dating, it hurt, even though I know it wasn't true.

"Your not dating...He is dating Moe still, he never dumped her, remember?" Niall said holding back a chuckle.

"Well, he lead me on then!"

"No, I'm pretty sure you were groping me, not the other way around..." Liam said turning around making me turn with him.. She just gasped.

"What are you doing back?" She said faking be nice to me like she used to be.

"Well, she decided to apologize and beg to come back here on tour, we decided we could let her try again." Zayn said shrugging.

"But, we can't trust her, no offense, but she didn't prove she was trust worthy!" She yelped mad but quickly switched to a smile.

"Like your trustworthy?" Harry muttered, I elbowed him in the stomach.

"What Harry?" She said confused.

"Nothing. I was just...just...mocking this TV show." He said..Nice save Harry, Nice save. I thought as she turned to the TV to see what was on everyone but her just turned to give him a sarcastic thumbs up.

"Well, the drive back was horrendous, I'm going to bed." I said leaving them walking to my bed. I heard footsteps and turned to see Chapen looking at me.

"That's not your bed anymore, Liam gave it to me." She said acting like a snob.

"Actually, the boys clearly said that Liam wouldn't let anyone in my bed, not even you." I said shrugging and turning away putting my pillow on the bed.

"Whatever, Say anything to the boys, your dead meat. I will kill you, literally. You've ruin my life already, I had to drag you around with me my whole life, ruin my chance with Liam, I will ruin you." She said stopping when Liam walked in with all the boys in trail. She mouthed her same warning to me and I couldn't take her attitude and rudeness towards me. I walked over to Liam as she gave me a death glare.

"You alright?" He asked. I just looked a Chapen and then looked back and nodded. I put my hands on his face and pulled him to me, pressing my lips gently to his. I could feel her eyes boring into my soul and I didn't care. I just kept on kissing him. I felt him bite my bottom lip and I let him in. I forgot about everyone around us and felt like it was just me and him, only me and him.I pulled away and smiled at him then walked to my bed and got in as I heard Chapens stomp and walk away.