Chapter 26

The next morning was total awkwardness. No one talked and Liam, Chapen, and I avoided each other at every cost. You know why I am avoiding Chapen, but I think I'm only avoiding Liam because I said I loved him. I think I heard him say he loves me to but that could've been my imagionation. He couldn't love me and I don't know how I still love him. The thing is, we never broke up, we are still technacilly together. I think.

Are we still together? That's a question that has been running through my mind ever since I left and realized that we were an Item still. I don't mind to stay and be his girlfriend but it is all up to him. Everything about us, is up to him. He can make my world, or he can break it, nothing I say will matter this is all up to him. It's a bit cliche but it is true, I'm a hopeless romantic!

"Hey guys, you want to go to Nandos?" Zayn came in asking us, us as in, Liam, Louis, and I.

"DID I HEAR NANDOS?!" We heard Niall yell then something fall and a tripping Niall run in.

"Yes, you did hear that Niall and I don't mind going, I'd love to." I said shrugging and smiling at Niall's cuteness. It's odd really, he has no girlfriend..He's got looks, talent, and a cute laugh, I mean, who doesn't know the Niall laugh? It's hot, but I got my own boy to try to fix stuff with.

"I WANT TO GO!" Louis yelled making me laugh.

"What about you man, you want to go?" Zayn asked Liam, he just shrugged,

"Sure, I'll go."

"Awesome, Larry will go together, as will I, and You, Moe, Niall, and Chapen can go together. Unless you want me to take Chapen." He said quickly after.

"No, I'll take her, I'm not buying her anything though." He said getting up and grabbing the keys.

"Great, let's bounce!" I yelled ethusiastically.

We all got in the car and I decided that with the feeling of the atmosphere, it'd be best for me to keep my mouth shut. I swear, the tension in here is so thick you could cut it with a knive!

"OH THIS IS MY JAM!" I yelled at the boys making Niall turn it up. It was playing Kiss It All Better by He Is We.

"IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT LOVE!" I sang screaming trying to lighten the mood, Chapen just glared at me. "Tuff crowd." I mumbled shutting up.

"IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, LOVE, YOU DIDN'T KNOW, NOW HE SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING!" Niall yelled after I said that, he acts like he knows the lyrics then at the end, he ends up yelling something, it was hiliarious! I bet he felt all the tension to and decided to help me. We failed, but we tried. Niall leaned over to me,  "Awkward!" He whispered in a girly voice, he was mocking a girl and he sounded perfect, just like Chapen!

"Shut it! You think you are so funny Niall, and you are completely hiliarious. Give yourself more credit buddy." I said laughing at his face, it was priceless.

"Don't do that! I thought you were mad for some reason!" He said playfully pushing us.

"I could never do that to my big brother!" I fake gasped in fake hurt. "How dare you accuse me of doing such a thing." I said crossing my arms with a hump turning the other way.

"But..You did do it."

"YOU HAVE NO PROOF!" I yelled at him and pointed my finger.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you how it is rude to point?!" He said playing.

"She's dead." I stated,

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know, all I knew was you came from a foster home."

"What? So you thought I was that bad that they gave me away to the home!?" I yelled at him.

"No, no, not at all! I mean, I uh-"

"I was kidding! Geesh Niall, you should know me better!" I said smiling at his aww'd face. "Close your mouth, you'll catch a fly." I said pushing his jaw up.

"Your gonna pay for that!" He said tickling me.

"NO! LIAM HELP!"

"Driving, can't help." He said smirking.

"JERK!" I said gasping for air,

"You love me." I stopped.

"Uhh PSH NO!" I said, "LOOK NIALL! A BACON HAWK!"

"Mhmm, good try, I may love food but a bacon hawk? Pa-lease!"

"I SURRENDER! YOU WIN! THE GREAT NIALL, KING OF ALL FOOD, WINS!" I gasped for air. "I'M GOING TO PEE!" I yelped.

"That's my cue to stop man, I don't feel like walking around with a pee'd out Moe and a smelly car. Oh yeah, the fans will dig that. A smelly Niall!" He said sarcasticly stopping.

"Thank you." I said fixing myself and my clothes. "Are we almost there? I mean, I have to pee."

"Almos-" Liam was saying when he was rudely interupted.

"Can you all just shut up?! You talk more then Louis! Shut up for once Michelle, no one cares!" Chapen yelled at me,

"Actually, I care! Niall Cares! So stop being a brat for once and enjoy this time with an amazing girl!" Liam yelled.

"Babe, don't be like th-"

"DON'T CALL ME BABE! I'm NOT your 'babe', I am Moe's babe! If she still wants me." He yelled at her.

"I do, I still want you." I stated.

"I still want to be with you to, when I heard you didn't show up to the concert, something told me something was wrong but I took Chapen's word and believed you weren't serious for this job and that you didn't want to be in it. I was wrong, your amazing at everything you do and if she would've helped you out that one night, you'd be up there being all famous." He said as we pulled into Nando's parking lot.

"Not to ruin the love feast and all but can we get out? I'm going to die of hunger if we don't." Niall asked sheepishly,

"Yes, Niall, we can." I said hopping out and headed in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this chapter shaayemiilly ! I know I've been shorting out on my chapters and wanted to make one just for you because almost every chapter, if not every chapter, has a comment from you and that shows me you are a dedicated fan to this:) and I love that you are sticking to my book and voting and commenting:) Hope this chapter is good enough :)