Chapter 16

The boys were still in the back claiming who had found him first while I just went back to reading my book while Liam went back to the back to do God knows what. I can't get my thoughts over the fact that he is going to ask me to be his girlfriend. He wants to make it romantic I guess. He is just so adorable.

"Moe?" The driver called from the front.

"Yeah?" I called back at him.

"Can you come up here real fast?" I nodded, not like he could see me, but I did none the less. I sat my book down and walked to the front.

"What's up?"

"Nothing really just wanted to tell you something. I would ask what the boys are yakking about but I really don't want to know. Anyways, we are going to be at the hotel in fifteen minutes. Please make sure the boys' stuff is all ready to go so we don't have any problems..again." I just nodded again knowing very well what he meant and knowing he could see me nod from the corner of his eyes. I was literally jumping with excitement! We have been driving for two days and now I get off and go to an actually hotel, take real showers, and preform in there concert! Eek! Wow..That was a very girlish squeak. Oh well! I literally ran back to the boys room to find Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, who were still fighting, and Niall all there, where is Chaps?

"What's got Misses dark and depressing in a bundle of joy?" Harry asked joking around because when I first got here I refused to talk to anyone but Chappy and Liam, especially backstage at the concert. Liam was an exception to talk to for me 'cause I learned what I needed to know about him in the elevator.

"One, I am not dark and depressing, " I said burrowing my eyebrows together. "Second, we need to get our stuff together, we are going to be at the hotel in fifteen minutes and according to the driver, 'we don't want another problem again.' But anyways! I'M GOING TO LIVE!" I yelled in a dramatic yet enthusiastic voice. "Where's Chapen?" I questioned them but they all did the same thing, raised there shoulders and got up to get what they needed. "Alright...Thanks for the help."  I walked to the bathroom to see her in there doing her hair and makeup. CRAP! I got to do my makeup. All my stuff is already together because I never take anything out of my suitcases without putting something back in.

"Hey Moe, what's up?" She asked

"Nothing, do you have all your stuff together?" She slowly nodded. "Good, we are getting to a hotel in about ten minutes. Can I borrow your makeup? Mines deep in my bag and I don't want to take everything out."

"Yeah, and finally! We are getting of this death trap with wheels!" She said matching my excitement and handing me her make-up bag. I gratefully took it and applied minimum amounts of makeup which consist of eyeliner, lightly done, mascara, and eyeshadow. I mostly go for the natural look not the 'I made my face look like a clowns!' kind of makeup. 

"We're here!" The bus driver yelled and I looked out the window to find thousands of fans.