Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning to a big bang and four,

"Shut up! You'll wake Moe and Chappy Up!" And then some more bangs. What in the Sam's Hell are they doing down there? Throwing a party? I got up and straightened my hair down so It wasn't such a mess and walked down.

"Harry! Your going to break it, give me it!" I heard Louis whisper yell.

"NO! I want it! I won't break it!" Then a few grunts and then a shatter. "...Oops?" That's when I decided to make my entrance, but just enough so I could see them, not so they could see me.

"Crap..What do we do? We're going to get cut if we pick it up.."

"No crap dip-wad." I heard Zayn say. "I thought we'd turn into beautiful butterflies." He said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"I WANT TO BE A BUTTERFLY!!!" Louis yelled earning lots of slaps to the back of his head and some 'Shut Up's'.

"Shut up!" Liam yelled.

"You shut up... Go make out with your girrrrrl-friend." Louis said sticking his tongue out like a four year old.

"S-She's not my girlfriend..yet."  He said stuttering a little bit, which I found to be quite cute.

"Yet?" Niall finally piped in, raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah..I'm going to ask her sometime." He said shrugging. I felt Chappy walk up behind me.

"What in the Sam's Hell is going on in there?" She said half yawning while wiping her eyes.

"I don't know, but it is funny to watch. And...Cute." I said smiling. Soon Liam walked out and noticed a Tired me and a Cranky Chappy

"Oh...How long have you been standing there?" He asked blushing a bit. I didn't want to ruin his asking me so I just said,

"Well, we woke up to a load bang,"

"Harry and Louis." He cut in

"Ha-ha, yeah, and then just got down here." I said seeing him visually relax.

"No! We'v-" Chappy was going to say but I elbowed her in the stomach.

"You've what?" Liam asked suspiciously.

"Uh..We've..Uh..Got a hungry tiger in our room?" I said saying the first thing that came into mind then mentally slapping myself and Chappy, clearly, this is her fault. I pulled Chappy back to my room and told her to shut up and act like we were never there. She just nodded and walked back down. I found my Ipod and put Pandora on. The first song that came on was 'What Makes You Beautiful." By the boy no less. I hummed it and went to find some clothes. Once it was over, "The A Team" came on and I am absolutely in love with that song so of course, I sang it. I was singing around our 'room' and didn't notice Liam come get his clothes to. I was finishing the song and noticed him. He smiled at me and I looked down and blushed.

"Your really good." He stated to me.

"Don't lie," I said laughing. "I know I suck."

"No, your actually really good." He said smiling genuinely.

"Really? Your not lying to me?" I said skeptically.

"No, I am not lying. I actually like your singing. Actually, why don't you come on stage and sing a song with us while your at it. Hm, maybe you could sing..Moments! Or Forever Young..Or..OH! I know! The Acoustic version of What Makes You Beautiful! Yeah..That's it!" He said excitedly while I just sat here nervous. "I'm going to tell the boys.." He said running off.

"Uh..Okay?" I said more of a question then anything else.