Chapter 6

"TELL ME A LIIIIIIIIE! TELL ME I'M A SCREWED UP MESS!" Moe and I belted skipping down the street the next day. The boy's picked us up and we were now currently running down the street singing their songs randomly. We've been kicked out of four stores and three food places. Because of Niall, we are on our way to Nandos. Surprisingly...I've never been there and when Niall found out, he nearly busted a cap.

"IF I'M LOUDER, WOULD YOU SEE ME? WOULD YOU LIE DOWN IN MY ARMS AND RESCUE ME!" We yelled again getting a few people to yell at us. Some yelled 'Shut up' or 'We all see you! Shut up already.' We all burst out laughing. Soon we got to Nandos and ordered. (A/N I've never been there and never heard of it till now so I have no clue what so ever, what they have on the menu. Sorry) We all got our foods Niall got pita salted chips, medium corn on the cob, five chicken wings with hot spice and a coke. Moe and Zayn shared something while I just picked off of everybody's plates because, once again, this chick has never been here.

It's pretty impressive knowing how much people look up to these guys. I've known them for what, a day in a half? I already know they've all lost their nuggets.

"Niall, guess what? I read on-line something about you and I'm going to read it aloud.

One of the kindest, sweetest, most caring boys from the band One Direction.

He's Irish and extremely beautiful, he's really funny..Like seriously, spend five minutes with him, or watching a video of him &you'll be laughing. He doesn't get as much attention as he deserves and sometimes, it gets to him. But there are hundreds of us out there that love him to bits and know that we would be extremely lucky to ever meet him. He deserves a girl that's beautiful and will treat him with respect, also to mess around with him and have fun. Really, he deserves everything. He's probably the most perfect boy on the planet as i can't think of one bad point to pin on him, he's amazing. &he loves Nando's. Girl 1: 'Did you know that Nando's ran out of food yesterday?'

Girl 2: 'Yeah, that's because Niall Horan ate there.'  And that is what it said."

 "Really? AWESOME!" He yelled.

 "Me! DO ME! Come on please!? Do me do me!" Louis yelled.

"Fine Lou, I'll do you." I said smiling at his eagerness. "I'll do you all,  Louis Tomlinson One fifth of the widely popular British boy-band One Direction. The band was created by Simon Cowell and competed in the 2010 season of X Factor. Louis Tomlinson is known as the cute funny one as he is always cracking a joke and making fans laugh, particularly in the band's video diaries. His signature outfit is espadrilles, rolled up pants, and a scarf. Louis is also known for his "bromance" with band-mate Harry Styles.

Fan 1: Omg I love Louis! Did you see him in this week's video diary?

Fan 2: I love him too! He's hilarious! I even bought carrots for him!

Fan 3: Are you talking about Louis Tomlinson? That boy is fit!

Harry Mr. Styles. The curly-haired one from One Direction. His floppy mop of hair makes teenage girls scream nationwide. He is definitely the best looking one. He has a grey One Piece and is a very good freestyle dancer. Innit. Woah! It's Harry Styles from One Direction! *screams* HAHAHA HARRY! Read this. A one hell of a sixteen year old sexy beast that needs to get into my bed, right now. I'm not even kidding. Girls go wild for him, etc etc. *OMG HARRY STYLES, GET IN MY BED!!* It has like 550 likes! Bah-aha...

Liam Payne (born August 29, 1993 (age 18)) from Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England, a music technology student at City of Wolverhampton College. Payne had auditioned in 2008 to The X Factor's fifth series when he was 14 but Simon Cowell thought he was not ready for the competition and asked him to come back in two years. He failed to qualify as a solo candidate in the Boy's category along with other members and were advised to join together to form the band, thus qualifying for the Group's category.

He is now a part of One Direction, a boy-band, consisting of members Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and himself (Liam Payne). They finished third on the seventh series of The X Factor UK.

He is also the hottest man on earth and deserves a medal.

 Girl 1: "Who is the hottest man on earth?"

Girl 2: "Liam Payne."

Girl 1: "Who deserves a medal for it?"

Girl 2: "Liam Payne."

Poor Zayn...This is all it says.. An incredibly hot member of the band One Direction, which formed on the popular tv singing show, The X-Factor.

Girl 1: So, who's your favourite from One Direction?

Girl 2: Obviously Zayn Malik!

Girl 1: OMG me too, he is so hot!"

"Awesome!"

 "I'm sexy and I know it!"

 "Dude! I'm famous." Said the one and only Louis. We all gave him stares. He just huffed. "Your jealous that your not famous too!" He pouted,

"Dude...We are in a band together." Liam stated matter-a-factly.

 "Oh YEAH!" He yelled. We all laughed and got back to eating our food.

 "Do you want your own food?" Liam asked me chuckling as I went from plate to plate except for Niall's, he doesn't share well.

"Nah, I think I'm good getting bits of everything." I said taking a piece of chicken from Liam and stuffing my mouth.

(I really did find this on-line he he)