Chapter 47: I Don't Like to Be Teased

As soon as Roman, Dean, and I come back backstage I'm face to face with Stephanie and Triple H. And let me tell you, they look beyond pissed. To be honest, I may have gone a little far this time.

"What in the hell were you thinking, Milly? Do you want to be fired from the WWE? Is that your wish? If so, then just say it and you'll be out of here in no time!" Stephanie shouts at me. I kept myself from wincing at the harsh tone. I'm refusing to show her I may or may not be scared for my career at this point.

"Stephanie, please, leave me to deal with this problem. I need you along with Roman and Dean to give Milly and I a few minutes alone." Hunter says in an incredibly calm voice. If Hunter isn't showing a hint of anger in his voice then he has a plan. A plan that's not going to go down well for me.

"Milly, you put up a heck of a fight against Sasha Banks. I think it could of been a heck of a lot better on your part though," Hunter starts to explain as soon as Roman, Dean, and Stephanie leave, "Waiting for Sasha to run out of energy before unleashing on her? It's a good strategy, if you were a rookie just debuting from NXT. For your round two match I want to see you unleashing yourself as soon as the match starts or else." He warns making me raise my eyebrows in surprise. I cross my arms over my chest while cocking my hip to one side. Hopefully I look somewhat intimidating. I have a feeling I don't though.

"Or else what?" I challenge him. If he's going to warn me then I want to know what the threat is.

"If you lose a match in this tournament you can say good bye to this company for forever. I will make sure you won't ever be able to come back." He says sternly while giving me a pointed look.

"So what you're telling me is I have to become the champion again in order to keep my job?" I ask, only earning a nod as my response, "Then looks like you're looking at you're new divas champion."

***

"You have to become the champion or you'll lose your job is what you're saying?" Paige asks. I came back to catering figuring that's where Roman and Dean went too. I didn't only find Roman and Dean, though. I also found Becky, Paige, and Bayley also.

"Yep. If I don't become the next champion then I lose my place here in the company."

"That's intense, but if we have to compete against each other in round two I'm not going to take it easy on you." Paige states and Becky agrees with her. To be honest, I wouldn't want anyone to give me an advantage in the tournament by letting me win. I want to earn the title fair and square.

"I wouldn't want you to either. I want to win that championship fair and square. I'm not going to look like Seth Rollins by having stuff be given to me without earning it."

"Good. Unless I'd have to beat your ass." Dean winks at me while wrapping his arm around my shoulders. This guy will be the death of me I swear.

Once the show is over Dean drives us back to the hotel room with the biggest smirk on his face I have ever seen. The leg that isn't on the gas pedal is bouncing up and down in anticipation while his right hand is holding my upper thigh. Yes, his left hand is on the steering wheel. He doesn't have super powers, unfortunately.

"What's bugging you, babe?" I ask him but he doesn't say anything, He only gives my thigh a little squeeze keeping the smirk on his face.

It takes about another ten minutes before we arrive to the hotel. Once Dean parks I take my seatbelt off and reach for the door handle to open the door. Instead of grabbing the door handle I grab nothing but air. If you can even grab air.

I look and Dean already had gotten out an opened my door before I could even get my seatbelt off. He holds his hand out for me and I take it without thinking.

Dean closes the car door then reaches into his back pocket. He pulls out a dark clue bandana and orders me to turn around. I do as he says and turn around. Within a few seconds the bandana is over my eyes and I can't see a single thing.

"Dean, is this really necessary?" I'm holding his arm tightly as he leads us up to the hotel room.

"Babe, it's absolutely necessary. Now, can you try not to dig your nails into my arm? I can tolerate them being dug into my back but I show my arm on tv." I slap his arm causing him to laugh in response. I'll admit, I do tend to dig my nails into his back in certain situations.

I can tell when we enter the main lobby by all the talking. English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, and several other languages that I can't make out because the people are talking so fast.

We stop and a couple seconds later I hear the ding of the elevator before I hear the elevator door open. Dean slightly pushes me forward and I walk into the elevator. I keep walking till my hand touches the wall. Then I turn myself around just to run smack into someone, who I'm praying is Dean.

My prayer is answered once his lips are laid upon mine. Just by having his lips on mine so much I've come to know how to recognize him by them. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

Before the moment gets too heated, Dean prys my legs off of him and sets me down gently on the floor. I hold onto the railing that's built into the wall behind us to keep myself steady. Dean continues to tease me by running his fingers along my upper thigh.

The elevator dings causing him to pull his fingers off my thigh. He laces his fingers with mine them continues to guide me to our suite.

"That looks like some kinky shit, Ambrose." I hear Cesaro snicker. Dean chuckles an assures Cesaro that this isn't for some kinky sex.

After a little more walking we make it to our room. I move my hands to take off the blindfold but Dean smacks them away.

"Damn, stop being so impatient. You're not taking that blindfold off until we get to... well, you'll see. Now, as soon as we get into the bedroom there's a change of clothes on the bed." He explains as we continue walking.

"And how am I going to change without being able to see?"

"Who said you weren't going to have any help?" I can tell he's grinning from ear to ear. I swear he can't have one conversation without being sexual.

I hear the sound of another door shutting which lets me know we have made it to our bedroom. Took us long enough. I've felt like I've had this blindfold on for ages.

I feel his fingertips grip the ends of my shirt. He lifts it slowly over my head then grips my waist. Rubbing his thumbs in a circle on the exposed skin before unbuttoning my jean shorts and sliding them down my legs.

"Dean, you know I don't like being teased." I say in a low voice. I find a lock of his hair and pull on it.

"Fuck, fine party pooper." He groans and resumes to dressing me.

Soon we make our way out of the room and back to the elevator. This time he only holds my hand instead of indorsing a make out session.

I notice they have soft music playing in the background. I probably would have noticed it last time but Dean is a sucker for my lips.

Once we make our way out of the hotel we walk a little longer. I know people are staring at us. I can feel their gazes on us.

As we walk I can tell that the hard cement soon turns into grass. After a couple more minutes Dean has me slip off my heels. We walk another foot or so before I step in warm sand.

"Dean, how much longer? I feel like I'm gonna fall any moment now." He chuckles at my impatience and we stop walking. I feel him untie the blindfold.

I give my eyes a moment to adjust to the light. As soon as they do I immediately cover my face with shakey hands at the site right before me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger!!! Anyone want to take a guess at what Dean's got up his sleeve????

I hope you guys like the chapter! It's a little longer than usual so there's that. Please vote and leave me a comment!!

P.S.: I thought I had published this like a week or two ago. Turns out I didn't.... oops.