Chapter 30: Bray Wyatt

It's currently three in the morning. Dean left hours ago and still hasn't came back. I can't sleep not knowing where he's at or when he'll be back. If he'll be back. He has to come back.

Once again I try to call him but it goes straight to voice mail, letting me know his cell phone is off. Might as well call Roman.

"Hello?" Roman picks up after the first ring.

"Hey, Roman. It's Milly. Is Dean with you?" My hands are shaking so bad I can barely hold the phone to my ear. I try to calm myself down but it doesn't work. I end up dropping the phone.

"No, I haven't seen him in a couple days. Why?"

"We got in an argument and he left the room hours ago. Sorry for calling you at this hour. I'm just worried,"

"It's alright. I'll be over in a couple minutes to get you. I have a feeling I know where he's at,"

***

Roman and I are walking to the bar a couple blocks from the hotel. Last time Dean got drunk I ended up taking the consequence. I really hope he's not drunk.

We walk in and I immediately feel sick by the smell in here. The place smells like sweat and alcohol. Those two smells mixed do not go good together, I feel like I could throw up any second. Why in the hell would Dean want to come here?

"He's over there," Roman puts his right hand on my shoulder turning me towards the right side of the room while pointing to Dean with his left hand. Dean is playing pool but he has a beer bottle in hand while steadying himself with the pool table.

I walk over trying to stay calm. He continues to play pool with a couple others not noticing my presence.

"Dean," He turns towards me with a cocky grin on his face. That grin only appears when he's about to do something stupid.

"Hey, babe! Or should I even call you babe? You might not trust me enough," He spits at me then gulps down the rest of his beer. I cringe at the sight.

"Dean, you're drunk. Just come back to the hotel room and sleep. We can talk this out in the morning when you're sober,"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I am sober!"

"Look girly. Dean is hanging out with us. So why don't you just go back to where you came from and leave him alone," One of the guys slur. He's definitely drunk also.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up!" Roman growls at him. Dean is leaning back on the pool table with his arms crossed, watching the scene unfold in front of him. Drunk Dean is so fucking stupid.

"Look man, the dude can speak for himself. He doesn't need a little girl making decisions for him," Another one says. He's not drunk but not fully sober either.

"Little girl? You obviously don't watch wrestling," I spit at him and he laughs.

"That shit is a bunch of fake ass moves!"

"Oh, really?"

"Really," I swing my fist connecting with his nose. Satisfaction washes over me as I feel his nose shatter underneath my fist.

Someone pushes me into the wall catching me off guard. Luckily I don't hit me head. I look in front of me and see a girl fuming. Must be the dicks boyfriend.

"You fucking bitch!" She snarls, launching herself at me. She pins me back up against the wall and knees me in the stomach. I barely feel the pain because of the adrenaline rushing through me. I'm able to push her off of me. I block her punch and grab her, throwing her into the pool table. She doesn't try to get up from the ground. Instead, she lays there moaning in pain.

"Milly, the cops are coming! We need to get the hell out of here!" Roman says and I nod. He has Dean over his shoulder as we hurry back to the hotel room.

"What the hell were you thinking Milly?" Dean screams at me as soon as Roman closes the door behind him.

"What was I thinking? I was thinking that I had to stick up for myself since my boyfriend doesn't want to!"

"Don't make me look like the bad guy here!"

"Well you are, Dean! You let that fucking jerk patronize me while you sat there watching the scene unfold in front of you!"

"Like you would trust me to stick up for you," He mutters. I'm absolutely done with this bullshit. If Dean is going to act like a child then I'm done.

"You know what? I'm done, Dean. I'm done with these stupid little fights, I'm done with you acting like a big jerk when I don't say or do something right. I trust you. But if you don't think I do, then obviously you don't trust me," I walk towards the door but Roman blocks it, "Roman,"

"Do you really want to do this, Milly?"

"I'm done. Until he can see how big of an asshole he's been I don't want to talk to him," Roman moves out of my way. I open the door slamming it shut behind me. Thankfully Paige is only one floor above.

I walk into the elevator pressing the button that'll take me to the eighth floor. I don't know how to feel about the situation with Dean. I love him. I really do. But I can't take the stupid little arguments anymore.

Suddenly the elevator jolts to a stop and the lights go out. It's completely dark. I grab my phone out of my pocket. I feel something hit my head hard knocking me down to the ground. My phone is knocked out of my hand and stops against the wall. I reach for it but someone steps on my hand. I scream out in pain. It's so dark in here I can't see who's attacking me.

"You thought we were going to leave you alone for good, didn't you? Well you should have just followed the buzzards, Milly. Or should I say, Abigail," I know that voice. It belongs to the basterd that pushed me down into broken glass.

Bray Wyatt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy late Easter lunatics!!! I left you guys off on a cliffhanger obviously. Next chapter is gonna be drama filled! I'm so excited to write it! So what did you guys think of the chapter? Should Millean stick together? What will Bray do to Milly? Please comment and vote!