Chapter 4: Team PCB + M

I just got my stitches taken out. Looking at the cuts especially since they needed stitches they're definitely going to leave scars on my arms.

"Let's go to the Performance Center real quick too make sure you are still able to wrestle tonight," Dean suggests.

"Dean, I can wrestle,"

"It won't hurt to make sure,"

"I'm fine!" I snap. We both stay silent for a while. "Sorry, I just know I'll be able to wrestle,"

"Okay. I worry about you. You're always pushing yourself,"

"I've always pushed myself. Ever since I was a little kid. My mom always hated it,"

"Well, I hate it too,"

We arrive at the arena about thirty minutes early so we decide to sign some autographs and take some pictures with the fans.

"You know you can get help," I look over to a girl who's probably about fifteen years old.

"Excuse me?"

"Your arms. You can get help you know," She says softly so only I can hear her.

"Oh my! No, I don't cut! I can assure you. I just slipped and fell on some broken glass from a glass I dropped,"

"Oh, I'm sorry! It just looks like..." She carries off.

"It's okay," I walk over to Dean asking him if we can go inside.

"What's wrong?" He has a worried look on his face.

"I'll tell you when we get inside the arena," He nods and we head inside. I don't say anything till we are sitting in the stands looking down at the ring.

"Someone thought the cuts on my arm were from me cutting myself,"

"Like self harm?"

"Yeah,"

"Don't let it bother you. It's only one person out of thousands of fans,"

"You're right. Anyways, shall we go see who we wrestle tonight?" I ask putting a smile on my face. I have been depressed a lot lately an I need to change that.

"Yes, we shall," We stand up and Dean takes my hand in his. We get to catering where the schedule for tonight is posted.

"This is the night Luke Harper will regret being born," Dean cracks his knuckles as he takes in that he has a match against the person that's responsible for my injury.

"You got this," I scan the schedule looking for my name and frown when I don't see it.

"This divas revolution thing is taking away all my matches," I complain to Dean.

"So why not be apart of it?"

"I can't just bombard the six man tag team match tonight and pick what side I wanna be on," I mentally face palm myself realizing I can do exactly what I said. "I can exactly do just that. Well now I know what I will be doing tonight on RAW,"

"I'll be looking forward to watching it,"

"An I'll be looking forward to watching you beat the shit out of Luke with me and Roman at ringside,"

***
I stand by the curtain and watch the divas six man tag team match. The match ends an a huge fight breaks out.

Sierra.. Hotel.. India.. Echo.. Lima.. Delta... The Shield

Everyone immediately stops as I strut down the stairs. I smirk and crawl into the ring. I go after Sasha Banks causing chaos to erupt again. Before I know it I have taken out all of Team BAD. I turn around to be face to face with Nikki. She holds her hand out for me to be accepted into Team Bella but I know what I want to do. I don't need anyone's invites.

I drop kick Nikki causing her to roll out of the ring in pain. Then Paige, Charlotte, and Becky Lynch get into the ring and stare me down. I go up to Becky first and put my hand out.

"Is Milly trying to make an alliance with PCB?" Michael Cole exclaims.

Becky looks at my hand then shakes it. I move on to Charlotte doing the same thing. She stares at my hand for a second before smiling and shaking it.

"I think she is Michael!" Bryan Saxton says in shock.

Then I move on to Paige. I look her over and she does the same to me. I start to back away a little bit. The crowd starts booing. I smile walking back up to her and put my hand out. She looks at it questioningly then looks over at Charlotte and Becky. They both nod their heads. She looks back at me and grabs my hand pulling me into a hug. Then I grab a mic to explain my actions.

"I came out here tonight to take out everyone in the ring to make the statement that I am the top diva an always will be. But then I saw Team BAD and thought, man all those bitches are just fake. So I took them all out. Then I looked at Nikki and Team Bella thinking, you're all suck ups for The Authority so I automatically don't like you and took out Nikki. But then PCB entered the ring. I have watched Becky and Charlotte dominate Team BAD and Team Bella match after match so they automatically gained my respect. Then I looked at Paige, a lot has happened between us in the past couple months but you know what? I was never the person to hold grudges against people so why start now? So Paige let's put all the shit that happened between us aside for the rest of our lives. Because quite frankly, I miss my partner in crime,"

Paige slaps the mic out of my hand pulling me into a hug. Soon Becky and Charlotte join.

"I can't believe it! Paige and Milly have made up!" JBL shouts.

"Especially after Paige has kissed Milly's boyfriend the lunatic fringe, Dean Ambrose!" Michael exclaims in shock.

"We are PCB + M!" Becky shouts into the mic.

"And you can believe that!" I add. The WWE universe erupts in cheers and chants 'PCB + M!'

I could be making a mistake right now but life is all about taking risks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here ya go lunatics! It's a little late but I had writers block but I over came that and wrote a chapter to publish for you crazy people!