Chapter 1: The Shield Is Back

Recap:

"What in the hell is wrong with you, Milly?" She shouts angrily.

"Okay okay, I'll just get straight to the point," I back up to the other side of the ring. "The last two months have been fun. Because I pulled off a Randy Orton and fooled each and every one of you. Now you're probably thinking 'well we will just do the same thing to you' erase that thought right now because you're not gonna be able to. You see I put something together that's gonna be in the history books for centuries. Something that no one else ever thought of pulling off,"

"Just tell us already!" Stephanie says getting annoyed.

"Well if you insist," Roman and Dean come out from under the ring and stand on both sides of me. Roman is in his regular ring gear and Dean has on a bulletproof vest, black pants, and black boots. He hands me my vest an I slip it on. "You see, we are," The music blares and then we say the last two words in unison.

Sierra.. Hotel.. India.. Echo.. Lima.. Delta...

"The Shield!"
**************************************************************************

Everyone has that moment where they feel great. This is that moment. Stephanie is practically pulling her hair out, Triple H is in shock, and Seth is screaming at us at the top of his lungs. He grabs a mic then gets in my face.

"I destroyed The Shield over a year ago!  You can't just bring it back I destroyed it! The Shield is dead!"

"Back up and take a look, Seth. The Shield is back and here to stay for good this time," I drop the mic and the crowd roars. This is the best feeling of my life.

"We fucking did it!" Dean shouts when we get backstage. I jump into his arms and Roman wraps his arms around us causing one big group hug with me being crushed in the middle.

"This is definitely going to go down in the WWE history books," Roman puts his fist out. Dean an I put out our fists with Roman.

"That was so awesome!" Emma jumps on me taking me by surprise.

"Can't. Breathe," I mutter out. Emma gets off of me apologizing for suffocating me. 

"Let's go celebrate!" Roman shouts. Dean picks me up tossing me over his shoulder and runs down the corridor.

"CELEBRATE!" He shouts getting confused looks from random divas and superstars. I look up and see Roman with Emma over his shoulder running and shouting.

"I can walk you know! That's why I have two legs!" I exclaim giggling at Dean and Roman. Who knew successfully bringing back The Shield would get them this happy.

Twenty minutes later we are back at our hotel rooms changing and freshening up before going to the bar down the block.

I decide to where a black crop top with black ripped skinny jeans and black pumps. I look in the mirror seeing my makeup a little smeared while my once curled hair is now wavy.

"Fuck it," I'm too tired to fix my hair and makeup.

"Are you trying to make me have a boner all night?" Dean breathes when I step out of the bedroom. Our suite is literally an apartment just like all the other hotel rooms we stay at.