Chapter 24: If We Go Down, We'll Go Down Fighting

Seth Rollins is back. It's only been a couple months since he left due to an "injury" there's no way in hell it's been six to nine months already. I've been pacing back and forth waiting for Seth to come into catering so I can confront him.

"Milly, everything is gonna be fine. Just calm down," Roman tries to reassure me but it doesn't help. There are too many questions running through my mind.

Dean pulls me down onto his lap holding me tightly, making sure I can't get back up. I relax against him after a minute and he lays his head on mine. I can feel his fingers sliding up and down my arms causing goosebumps. I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths. When I open them again anger flows through me.

"Son of a bitch!" I hiss under my breath. I'm half way across the room in a matter of seconds. My eyes are set on Seth and Nellie who's laughing about something he said. I know she's my sister and I love her, but I really don't like her at all right now.

"Hey Milly!" Seth has a big grin on his face knowing that I'm beyond pissed off. I oughta smack it right off his face and shove it up his ass.

"Why in the hell are you trying to destroy The Shield? I know you did it before for Hunter but news flash buddy! He doesn't want you anymore! He has replaced you with Sheamus if you haven't been watching the pass couple months. There's no poi-" I'm caught off by Nellie slapping me across the face abruptly. Ah, hell no.

"Don't talk to him like that!" She shouts at me. Before I can think my fist is flying and I feel her nose shatter under my fist. I smile very pleased as blood gushes out of her nose and she screams in pain. What a baby.

"Milly!" Paige shouts and Dean holds my arms back roughly. I can tell he isn't very happy with me.

"Have you forgotten what Seth did to me, Nellie? You don't think he won't do the same to you?" My voice is harsh but calm at the same time. Someone handed her a rag and it's already covered in blood. I'm also aware that the room has gone quiet and there's no doubt everyone is watching us right now.

"Seth loves me,"

"Really?" She nods and I laugh at how pathetic she sounds right now. What I'm about to say is gonna piss Dean the fuck off. Even though he already knows about me and Seth's past, he still doesn't like talking or remembering it. "He said the same thing to me when he shoved his dick into me taking my virginity. He doesn't love you,"

Before she can react I'm being picked up and taken into the hallway. Once my feet are on the ground, I turn around to see Dean and he's not happy. His face is literally red letting me know he's trying very hard to not blow up on me right now.

"Did you have to let the whole fucking roster know Seth took your virginity? I mean, who fucking cares if he's just using your sister? It'll be her fault, not yours,"

"I care! Wanna know why I care? Because she's my sister! I'm still gonna look out for her and steer her away from right and wrong the best I can no matter what terms we are on. I'm sorry about what I said in there. I shouldn't have let it slip, but I just don't want her to get hurt by him like I did. No one should be someone's toy while thinking that the person they care and love actually cares and loves them back when they really don't. Knowing what you were to them after they abandoned you is an awful feeling,"

Dean's expression is unreadable. I can't tell what he's thinking and it scares me. Did I push him too far? Is he pissed at me for defending my actions? If he is than there's something extremely wrong in his head.

"I'm just gonna take a walk," He grumbles walking away from me. He has nothing to walk away from. He didn't have to go through what I had to go through.

"Do you mean that, Milly?" I look to my right and see Nellie. She looks extremely nervous and uncomfortable while keeping the rag to her nose.

"Nellie, you need to go get that checked out. The medics are gonna have to snap it back into place," I sigh walking closer to her. "we can talk about this after your nose is fixed,"

I take her to the medics and within an hour her nose is bandaged up. I do feel bad for breaking her nose but maybe this is what needed to happen in order for her to listen to me. Maybe she'll be thinking straight and ditch The Authority. That's probably a long shot though. The Authority is most likely keeping her from ditching them.

"I'm sorry I've been acting like a bitch towards you. I don't know why I suddenly turned on you even when we are off air. I guess the storyline and Seth just got to my head," Nellie starts once we are in the car. I look over at her and sigh. Tears are starting to form in her eyes and I can tell she feels guilty for everything she's done.

"I know what you mean, Nellie. I'm just hoping now you can see that The Authority and Seth are up to no good. They want to destroy The Shield and if they succeed, anyone who's on The Shield's side including The Shield could possibly be fired. No matter how much money we are bringing to the company. I've been trying to get you to see that but you've been so oblivious," After a long pause she speaks up.

"I remember watching you turn on The Authority by bringing back The Shield. The look on their faces was priceless. I see why you turned on them now. I want to have that impact on them when I turn on them,"

"If you really want to turn on them, it has to be at the right time. I can help you with that if you want,"

"I would like that. How do we beat The Authority?"

"I have no clue. Show them that no matter what, we will always come out on top,"

"And if we go down?"

"We go down fighting,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lunatics! So Nellie and Milly are on good terms again. There's about 25-26 chapters left of the book. Then we move on to the third book! Eeek! I can't wait! Can you guys guess what it's gonna be about? Comment if you think you know! I hope you liked the chapter, please vote and comment!