Chapter 12: Suspended

"What in the hell do you think you're doing?" Stephanie screams at me as soon as we come backstage.

"Making the storyline more interesting. Is that a problem?" I ask putting as much attitude in my voice as possible.

"Yes, that is the problem!" She shouts again. Triple H whispers into her ear and she immediately loosens up.

"Milly, my office now," Hunter says in a stern voice. We walk to his office in uncomfortable silence. Dean is following behind and is gonna wait outside the door for me.

"This isn't the first time you have done something like this even when you were part of The Authority. We let you get away with it because it just so happened to to work with our plan but this...this is just unacceptable! You need to have some control when it comes to your actions! I'm suspending you for a week. No appearing on RAW, Smackdown, or any live events,"

"But-"

"But nothing! My decision is final," Triple H says. I get up and slam the door shut. Dean immediately comes up to me to see what's wrong but I just ignore him.

"Stop ignoring me and answer me!" He shouts grabbing my shoulder and yanking me back so hard I fall on my ass in the middle of the corridor."Milly-"

"Save it asshole!" I scream in his face then walk away. Who in the hell does he think he is? Obviously I'm pissed and in no mood to talk.

I get back to the hotel room and order a pizza, ranch flavored wings, and an order of cheesy bread with marinara sauce. Yes it's a lot but I'm expecting Paige to come over and see what is wrong with me.

Right as I get out of the shower someone bangs on the door. I hurry and get into clothes then open the door up to Paige.

"Hey, why did you leave early?" She asks and sits down on the couch.

"I got suspended for a week. No appearing on RAW, Smackdown, or any live events," I groan picking up the remote and turning on the tv. Nothing good is on so I turn it back off.

"I'm sorry, babe. It'll be alright. I've gotten suspended too,"

"No you haven't. You're just saying that so I'll feel better,"

"I know," She mutters. Someone knocks on the door making me jump and fall off the couch.

"Fuck," I groan. I grab the money I owe and open the door. "Paige come grab something," She grabs the pizza and I give the pizza guy the money.

"Do you happen to be single?" He asks me. I look at his name tag. Kyle.

"No, Kyle. I'm dating the WWE superstar Dean Ambrose and you better hope he never finds out unless he's gonna Dirty Deeds your ass," I say nicely with a smile.

"Wait, you're Milly?" I nod. "I didn't recognize you without any makeup on and your cleavage showing," He grins. I punch him in the jaw then kick him in the face slamming into the wall then slamming the door shut.

"You handled that well," Paige hands me a plate full of pizza, wings, and cheesy bread.

"He's lucky Dean isn't here. Probably wouldn't have left alive,"

"Speaking of Dean, why was he so pissed when I asked him where you were earlier?"

"I stormed out of Hunter's office and wouldn't tell him what happens so he got mad and grabbed my shoulder yanking me back. I lost my balance and fell on my ass. I got pissed. He tried to say something but I told him to save it then called him an asshole," I sighed and stuffed some cheesy bread on my mouth.

"It's gonna be weird without you there. Are you not allowed to go to the event at all?" Paige asks and I nod. The door opens and Dean walks in.

"Paige, can you please leave? Milly and I need to have a little talk," Paige nods and leaves taking her plate with her. I don't mind, who wouldn't take delicious pizza with them?

"Dean-" I start but he interrupts me.

"No, Milly. Let me start off. I understand you were pissed because of whatever Hunter told you in there and I shouldn't have yelled at you or made you fall which was an accident. But you took the fucking rental car and I had to walk for an hour! An hour! Before I got here. Do you know how cold it is out there? It's the beginning of fucking December and we are in Minnesota!" He's shouting by the end of his rant. I set my plate down and stand up walking over to him.

"I'm sorry, Dean. I was mad and I wasn't thinking,"

"Yeah, you weren't thinking. Now what did Hunter tell you in there?" His voice his calm again.

"I got suspended for a week," I say quietly. Dean wraps his arms around me pulling me into his chest.

"At least it's only a week," He says tries to make me feel better.

"That's still a lot of time out, Dean. In a weeks time someone else can become divas champion. Someone else is gonna qualify for it before I can even get my rematch against her. I'm probably making too big of a deal out of this,"

"No you're not. I would be pissed too. Now why don't we go eat up the rest of that food. It smells fucking delicious," Dean says being serious causing me to roll my eyes and laugh.

We go and eat the rest of the food talking about random stuff. I haven't ate this unhealthy since I visits home a couples months ago. But man it tastes so good!

"You're like making love to that pizza,"

"I'm not regretting it," I moan. Dean rolls his eyes and continued eating. This is definitely relationship goals. We are sitting with our legs crossed on the couch facing each other with our food in between us while glancing at each other and smiling when the other catches you. Yup, I could get use to this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy ending to the chapter. What do you guys think about Milly getting suspended? Should she have gotten suspended at all? Or should her suspension been longer than a week? Comment and let me know your thoughts! Please vote too! One more thing, I only need at least 3 people to go follow me because my friends and I are in a competition to see who can get more followers. If I get 3 followers I will be in second place! Please go follow me!! Bye, lunatics!