Chapter 13: Homemade Meal

Warning!!! This chapter will contain an intimate scene!

Tonight is RAW. Instead of being there and competing I'm here sitting on Dean and I's hotel room watching the divas match. Paige against Becky.

"This fucking blows," I groan. "That should be me fighting Becky not Paige!" I complain some more. It is my fault I'm in this situation. But my idea was a lot better than Stephanie's. She wanted me to stay with Becky and Charlotte and go against Paige then tell her I just pretended to take her back and all that. I do love Becky and Charlotte as sisters, but their has to be some drama in the divas revolution. It's getting old having the same three teams fight each other and all that shit.

Paige ends up winning the match. Soon after RAW is over. Since Dean hasn't had a home cooked meal in forever I decide to make us some supper instead of ordering something.

I walk to the grocery store across from the hotel to get ingredients since we don't have any in the hotel room. After twenty minutes of finding stuff I have everything I have and go back to the hotel room.

I decided on making homemade mac n cheese with vegetables stir fry since we haven't been eating the greatest lately. I also got a bottle of wine to make the night a little romantic.

The noodles are softening in the water so I get started on chopping up the vegetables. I cut the onions first so I can hurry and deal with my eyes burning. Soon the green peppers, broccoli, and zucchini is chopped up and frying on the pan. I strain the noodles and add the cheese and milk.

"What smells so good?" Dean asks walking in the kitchen and wrapping his arms around me.

"Homemade mac n cheese and vegetable stir fry. I also got some wine,"

"What vegetables?"

"Green peppers, onions, broccoli, and zucchini. Your favorites," I turn my head and smile at him. He pecks my lips.

"It smells amazing," Dean grabs two plates setting them on the table. Then two red solo cups since we don't have any wine glasses. I bring the mac n cheese and vegetable stir fry on the table then Dean and I put the food on our plates and dig in.

"This is amazing!" Dean moans.

"I could make you moan louder," I smirk then bust out laughing as Dean chokes on a pepper. "I could make you choke too,"

"I think that's my job," He smirks back. I roll my eyes taking a sip of the wine.

"The wine is pretty good," Dean nods agreeing with me. The rest of the time is quiet. Only seducive stares that Dean and I exchange.

"That was amazing!" Dean moans once again. I grab our plates and throw them in the sink. I turn around only to be stopped by Dean. He has an arm on either side of me blocking me from going anywhere.

"You have me trapped,"

"I do indeed," He smirks then smashes his lips onto mine. I dig my hands into his hair tugging slightly. He picks me up and sets me on the counter and I pull him close rubbing against him making him moan into my mouth.

I pull away and he immediately goes to my neck kissing softly then sucking hard making sure to leave a mark that'll have to cover with make up tomorrow. A moan slips out and I feel Dean smirking. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him into me causing him to moan.

"To the bedroom we go," He says picking me up off the counter making me squeal in surprise. His lips are swollen and red from our make out session and leaving a hickey on my neck. His hair is all over the place which is my fault. I probably look the same way though.

Dean drops me on the bed then rips his shirt off throwing it on the floor before doing the same to me leaving me in a bra and short shorts while he's in jeans.

My finger traces along his abs out of habit. Our lips reconnect and soon we are both down to our underwear. The longer we continue to tease each other the more I ache for him. I can tell he is feeling the same by his little buddy getting bigger.

I quickly flip so I'm now on top of him. I place soft kisses on his neck and along his jawline while grinding on him. He let's out a moan and I smile pleased.

"That's it," He flips me back onto the bed. "I need you now," His voice is a lot deeper than normal. His eyes are darker also. He slides my underpants off as I slide his boxers down with my feet. He pushes inside of me causing both of us to moan. He moves in and out quickly and I feel the pressure building up.

"I love you so much, Milly,"

"I love you too lunatic,"

***

"Your skin is glowing! You had sex last night! With Dean right?" Paige rushes as soon as she walks through the door.

"Of course it was with Dean!" I shout immediately regretting it since he's still asleep.

"Well, you never know. Tons of WWE couples cheat on each other. Hunter has before. Not on Stephanie but his girlfriend before, or fiancée, or whatever "

"Dean and I are not gonna cheat on each other if that's what you're trying to say. He made that clear last night because I'm fucking sore! But it was great," A smile creeps onto my face while Paige makes a disgusted look.

"Okay, I don't tell you about my sex life and I do not wanna know yours,"

"Sorry,"

"Anyways, why weren't you at RAW last night?"

"They didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"I got suspended," Her mouth drops wide open.

"Why? And how long?"

"For turning on Becky and Charlotte because that wasn't the plan. And for one week,"

"At least it's only a week. But you know that probably cost you the rematch against Becky,"

"Yeah I know. Next week on RAW I'm gonna upset Stephanie and Hunter even more," I smirk evilly.

"Just don't get yourself in trouble,"

"I won't,"

Hopefully.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lunatics! We are almost at 3k reads so let's make that happen tonight! Also did you guys like the scene? Haven't gonna that fair before and that's the first time I've written that so how did I do? Please vote and comment!!