Chapter 31: Abigail

I wake up not remembering a single thing. The room is a dark blue and very clean. It's obviously a hotel room. I get up and start to walk away from the bed but I feel something around my ankle. I look down at my right ankle seeing a chain clamped around it. That's when I remember what had happened.

Bray Wyatt has kidnapped me.

Panicking, I look around the room to try and find something that could cut off the chain. Sadly, there's nothing lying around. Okay, what are my options? I dropped my phone in the elevator so I can't contact anybody, I'm chained to the bed so I can't escape, and the bed is in the middle of the room far from the windows and door so I can't open one and scream for help. I guess I'll just have to wait till Bray comes for me.

Dean's POV:

"Do you truly love Milly?" Roman asks. I give him an are-you-kidding-me look. He puts his hands up in defense.

"Of course I fucking love her! I was going to ask her to marry me!"

"Was?"

"Well I can't go propose to her now that she walked out and said we were done," I put my face in my hands and let out a long groan. I let the best thing that's ever happened to me in my life walk away without even going after her. How stupid can I be? I'm not stupid, I'm an asshole just like Milly said. She doesn't deserve me. She deserves someone that won't have stupid fights with her or get pissed off at something little an unimportant. She deserves someone who hasn't been taken over by his insanity.

"If you fucking love her then why didn't you go after her, Dean? Why didn't you show her that you're not the asshole you make yourself to be by going after her? Maybe you wouldn't be in this situation right now,"

"I hate it when you're right," I mutter.  A grin appears on his face making me roll my eyes, "I'm going after her and bringing her back with me with a fucking ring on her finger," I stand up and head towards the door.

"She's probably with Paige. Good luck asshole!"

"Shut the fuck up you dick!" He laughs as I shut the door. I'm not in the mood to joke around.

The whole way to Paige's hotel room I think of what I'm going to say to Milly. We've been in this situation before but that was for a completely different reason. And this is the last time we will ever be in this situation.

"Open up the door Paige!" I shout. I've been banging on her door for the past five minutes. I started out knocking but when she wouldn't answer it I resumed to banging on it with my fist. I will knock this fucking door down if I have too. 

"What!" She shouts finally opening the door.

"I need to talk to Milly,"

"Milly isn't here. Did something happen?"

"We had a fight and she walked out calling me an asshole after saying we are done. I thought she was here but maybe she's at Nellie's room,"

"Wouldn't be the first time you broke her heart," She mutters. I decide to ignore her and head too Nellie's room. It would be the best for both of us.

The elevator doors open and I step in. I press the button that'll take me down to floor six. After what seems like forever the doors close and the elevator starts to move down. I look around noticing something on the floor beside the wall next to me. When I bend down to pick up the object I realize it's a cell phone. Milly's cell phone.

An unnerving feeling washes over me. Why in the hell is her phone in the elevator? Maybe she just dropped it and hasn't noticed yet. Or someone could have kidnapped her and she's dead. No, Milly is okay and at Nellie's.

"Dean. What are you doing here?" Nellie asks when she opens the door.

"Is Milly here?"

"No, why?"

"We got in a stupid argument and she left. Do you know here she could be? I already checked with Paige. Also I found her phone in the elevator so I'm starting to become really worried," 

"I have no clue where she could be. I would say AJ but she's not here,"

"Fuck!" My heart starts pounding in my chest. She's in danger and I know it. There's no where else she would have gone.

"Dean wait!" Nellie shouts when I turn to leave. I groan and turn back around, "I'm coming with you to find my sister,"

"No! You're sixteen and I don't need you getting into trouble while you're with me!"

"She's my fucking sister and I'm coming whether you like it or not!" She shuts the door behind her and pushes past me.

"Damn. Why do you have to be so much like Milly?" I mutter.

"Shut the hell up and worry about finding my sister! We have an hour before RAW to look and see if she's anywhere,"

Milly's POV:

"I see you've made yourself comfortable... Abigail," Bray says when he steps into the room.

"Bray, why the hell do you keep calling me Abigail? You know who I am. I'm Milly!" I lean my back against the wall that the bed is alongside. I had waited a good two hours here alone before Bray walked in.

Now I feel stupid for walking out on Dean. I feel like an idiot for telling him we were done. Yes, he can be an asshole sometimes but there's times where he is so sweet that makes up for it. I should've stayed and worked it out with him. Not run away from our problems because I'm too much of a wreck to deal with them. He's my asshole and he always will be.

"After what I'm about too tell you, you'll be calling yourself Abigail,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lunatics! Who's excited for Wrestlemania tonight?! Me!!!! I have the network so I get to watch it too! So I have a questions for you guys. Do you like how Eva Marie is now apart of team Total Divas? Honestly, I think it should have been Bayley. She deserves to be brought up to the main roster more the Eva does. I know Eva has worked hard to get better but that's my opinion.

Also, are any of you guys fans of My Digital Escape(MDE)? I'm going to their concert on April 15th here in Ohio and I would like to know of anyone else if going! If so we should totally meet! It would be awesome to meet one of you guys! Of you are comment or message me!

Peace out lunatics! Don't forget to hit that vote button!