Chapter 33: Blackmail

Dean's POV:

"Call me, Abigail," The words replay in my head as we stand in the ring. What the fuck has happened to her? More like who the fuck did this to her.

The lights go out and come back on a couple seconds later. Milly is no where in sight. My heart is hammering in my chest from the events that just took place.

"What the hell was that?" Roman asks once we get backstage.

"I have no fucking clue. We need to go to Stephanie or Hunter and find out what the fuck is going on!" I exclaim, picking up my pace. We reach their office in no time. I bang on the door and within seconds Hunter opens it.

"Come in,"

"Why in the hell is Milly calling herself Abigail?" I shout at him. I don't know if I'm more angry or confused.

"Don't you know?" Hunter asks. Why does he think I already know why Milly has changed?

"No I don't!" He sighs and gives me a look. I don't know if it's out of amusement, sympathy, or both.

***

I'm aggravated and tired. Milly has decided to side with the Wyatt family according to Hunter and Stephanie but something doesn't feel right. She would never turn her back on Roman and I. I don't think she would even if we ended up breaking up.

"Stop it!" Roman barks at me. I take another gulp of my beer and give him a glare.

"Stop what?"

"Stop thinking about it. We both know Bray has forced Milly to side with them. He's been bugging her for a while now. We just got to play the waiting game,"

"What's going to happen to The Shield then? Are we officially broken up again? Or is this just going to be temporary? What do we tell the WWE universe?"

"The Shield isn't broken up. That'll never happen again. We don't tell the WWE universe anything, just let them watch and come up with their own theories,"

"Like that's a fucking smart idea! Do you know what they could come up with?" I give him a dirty look and he returns it.

"Who the fuck cares? It's just entertainment, nothing more nothing less," He gulps down the rest of his beer and orders another. We both have had quite a few and I can feel the buzz coming on. I know he can too. Which is bad for the both of us because the more we drink, the easier it is for us to argue.

"So that's all this company is to you? Entertainment?" Roman doesn't say anything, "You know some people have spent their whole life trying to get here but have failed, Roman! Tons of people would kill to be the WWE World Heavyweight Champion right now. And you think that all this is is entertainment? Maybe we should just end The Shield," With that I toss a twenty dollar bill on the table and walk away leaving Roman alone.

Molly's POV:

"You can't keep me locked up forever Bray!"

"And why not? No one is here to stop me,"

"What you're doing right now is called kidnapping. I'm pretty sure the WWE would love to find out one of their most popular superstars had kidnapped a diva for who knows what for," His creepy smile slowly fades but quickly returns within a few seconds.

"Let's make a deal,"

"Are you Rumplestlitskin now?" I joke but Bray doesn't have a reaction. I thought it was pretty clever, "What deal are you trying to make here?"

"I believe it was September 16th, 2013. That terrible, terrible day that changed your life for forever," Tears start to form as I know exactly what he's talking about. I can't believe he would even dare to use this against me just to stay with him and his family. Honestly, I knew Bray was pretty messed up but I never thought he would go and turn to this.

"You can't use that against me," My voice is barely above a whisper.

"Oh, but I think I can,"

"Bray, I think I confused you. I want to be apart of the Wyatt family. I'm done with The Shield. I just want to stay with another girl. Can you just let me stay with Paige? I promise I won't turn my back on you guys," He stares at me intently for a good two minutes. I go to repeat myself but he moves closer to me keeping the stern look on his face.

***

I knock on the door waiting for it to open. It's a good fifteen seconds before I even hear footsteps coming toward the door.

"Hey Milly! Dean was looking for you a couple hours ago," She says while rubbing her eyes. She must have been sleeping. It would make sense since it is about midnight. Paige can be a party girl but goes to bed early when she's not out at clubs or bars.

"I figured. Did you watch RAW tonight?"

"Nope,' She pops the 'p'.

"Well, I need a place to stay and I have a whole lot of shit to tell you,"

After I explain what has happened the last couple days, Paige is extremely shocked. I would've been to if it were opposite roles here.

"What the hell is wrong with Bray Wyatt? I knew he was kinda crazy and strange but I didn't think he was a freaking psychopath! And to use that as blackmail is just plain wrong," I wipe away a few stray tears. I've never gotten over what happened that year and especially that month.

"I don't even know how he found out about that. I haven't told anyone since just now. I break down whenever I even think about it,"

"I know how you feel, Milly," My head shoots up towards Paige. My eyes widen a little as a tear falls down her cheek.

"No," I say in disbelief. No one should ever have to go through something like that. It can be traumatizing.

"Yup. I think about it all the time," More tears fall from the both of us. We sit there hugging each other letting everything out from what we have been so strong for.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lunatics! I was going to update yesterday on my birthday but I had so much stuff to do I couldn't find any time. But I'm updating now! Also I'm just going to update whenever now like I do with Heal Me. I hope you guys had an awesome day yesterday! I turned 16 so I can legally drive without a driver's license! Even though I'm terrified to drive. Anyways, if you like the chapter please vote and comment! Like always, I enjoy reading and responding to some of your comments.