Chapter 22: Broken Ribs

Warning! This chapter will contain and intimate scene!

These past couple months haven't been so good. I've had several minor injuries along with falling on glass having to get stitches, and now I have three broken ribs and two cracked ribs. I have to wear a wrap around my torso for the next three weeks to let them heal. My luck.

By the time the medics are done with me RAW has ended and the arena is almost empty. Dean grabs our bags carrying them all the way to the car.

"Dean, I can carry a gym bag. I don't have broken arms," I sarcastically add. He rolls his eyes throwing our bags in the trunk. I sit down in the seat wincing and trying not to cuss like a sailor from the pain. Who knew having broken and cracked ribs hurt this bad?

"Shit," Dean hisses, hurrying to the passenger side of the car. "Are you alight, babe?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I can tell he's worried but there's nothing neither of us can do to prevent the pain.

"I wish I could help you some how," He sighs closing my door then gets in the drivers seat.

"I know you do but I'll be fine. I'm a big girl," I smile at him and he returns it. He starts driving back to the hotel and rests his hand on my thigh. I rest my hand on top of his.

It's almost one in the morning when we finally reach the hotel. I have no clue why the superstars and divas are staying somewhere forty-five minutes away from the arena. It's quite stupid.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Dean asks.

"No. I'm going to shower and then I'm going to bed,"

"Can I join you?" He says in a seductive voice and wraps his arms around me from behind. He starts to kiss my neck, sucking and nibbling a little. He knows it drives me crazy.

"Don't you always join me in bed?" He chuckles at my sarcastic remark.

"You know what I mean,"

"I do and the answer is no," His smile falters. I hurry into the bathroom and lock the door. Carefully, I take the wrap off me and take off my clothes than hop into the steamy shower. The water hits my back loosening any tightened muscles.

Thankfully, Hunter isn't making me do any in ring action for the next three weeks. I'll only be doing promos, backstage interviews, and staying at ringside during Becky and Paige's matches. Hunter, Stephanie, and I might not like each other on or off air but we still manage to work things out. Some of the relationships between them and several different superstars and divas is awful. They have no say on where their storyline is going or what they want their ring gear to look like next. No wonder CM Punk left the company.

Suddenly the shower curtain is pulled back and Dean steps into the shower with a grin on his face. How the hell did  he even get in?

"How? I locked the door!" I exclaim.

"Those locks are super easy to pick you know? Now, where were we?" He smirks and pulls me against him being careful not to make my ribs hurt. Honestly I've gotten use to the pain already. Any slight movement I make all I feel is pain.

My hands trace his abs while his hands explore my body. I was never really fond of my body. I have some stretch marks on my inner thighs and faints ones on my back and waist. I always thought I was fat because of them. That's what society makes you think. That you have to have the body of a Victoria Secret lingerie model, in order to be beautiful. The WWE made me realize that you don't have to have the body of a model to be beautiful.

Dean's lips find mine again. His tongue explores my mouth as I tug on his hair earning a groan from him. I smile feeling satisfied.

I can feel his buddy becoming hard against me. With each passing second my body aches for him more and more. One of his hands massages my breasts and the other rests on my back keeping me close to him. By now, I have forgotten all about the pain. I'm too distracted by Dean to even notice it anymore.

His hand travels down to my area teasing me. He slips a finger inside of me causing me to groan with pleasure. My legs start to weaken as the pressure in the pit of my stomach builds. I look at Dean and by the expression on his face, he knows exactly what he's doing to me.

"Dean. I need you now," I moan as my nails dig into his back and shoulders.  He reaches out onto the table beside the shower grabbing a condom. He slips it on then pushes inside of me.

***

"I'm freezing," Dean whines as he flops down onto the bed.

"If you would have let me take a regular shower you wouldn't be cold. Instead you had us in there till the water felt like ice. I don't want to here it," Dean and I had spent an hour an a half in the shower. Yes, the sex took up most of the time but at least I still got washed up.

I look at my stomach in the mirror. It's still badly bruised but they should be fully gone within two weeks. I put the wrap back on but not as tight, just so it's more comfortable for me to sleep.

"She stomped on you good," Dean says staring at my stomach in the mirror. He touches one lightly causing me to wince. "Shit! Sorry!" He immediately apologizes. I don't understand what made him touch one of the bruises anyways.

"It's alright. I can take the pain. Do we have any blueberries left?" Dean nods and I walk into the kitchen. Just like he said, half a box of blueberries sits on the top shelf.

Dean and I share the rest of the blueberries then go to bed. It's sorta difficult to find a comfortable position but somehow I make it work and eventually fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here ya go, lunatics! Do you guys like the sex scenes or not? Let me know in the comments or message me so I can either stop writing them or continue to. I wanna thank all of you guys for getting Perfectly Insane to over 61k reads! I never thought the book would hit 5k reads but you proved me wrong. I'm so happy. It made my New Years. I hope you guys like the chapter. Please comment what you think and vote!