Chapter 14: Contract Signing

This Sunday is Survivor Series. Dean has a match against Kevin Owens and if he beats him he will most likely have to go against his brother Roman. They aren't brothers by blood but with how close they are, they might as well be.

Tonight Becky and I have to sign a contract for our match at Survivor Series for the main event. I've never been the main event before and never thought I would be so I need to make it a memorable one.

"You okay? You got your thinking face on," Dean sits down beside me handing me a cup of coffee.

"Yeah, just thinking about our matches at Survivor Series, especially yours. I hope you come back with the WWE title and that I get my title back from Becky. We can be the power couple in the wrestling universe," He smiles at me making his dimples show.

"That would be nice," He kisses me softly on the lips.

"You would make the best WWE World Heavyweight champion ever,"

"I hope so. We already know you're the best divas champion there will ever be," We both smile and Dean pulls me onto his lap. I lay my head on his chest staring out the window while listening to the beating of his heart.

I feel so lucky right now. I'm dating Dean Ambrose, the guy I've had a crush on since I came to the main roster. I'm working for the most famous wrestling company out there. I've been divas champion and plan on being getting my title back this Sunday. Yes, I may have to worry about some problems like my sister and The Authority. But everyone has some problems in their life. No one is perfect.

***

"Go beat Del Rio and Kevin's ass with Roman," I tell Dean as we prepare to go down to the ring.

"Oh, we will," Dean says fist pumping Roman. Our music hits and we walk down the steps that lead to the ring.

Del Rio and Kevin Owens are already out there watching as we get closer and closer. Kevin is already running his mouth as we jump over the barricade.

"Calm down," Dean whispers into my ear. He must of seen me glaring at Kevin.

"Oh, where's your title, Milly? That's right! It's around Becky's waist!" Kevin sneers then snickers to himself.

"That's it," I snap. I here Dean call after me but I'm already in the ring heading for Kevin. He turns around and instead of slapping him I full on punch him in the face making him stumble to the ground. Del Rio starts yelling at me. I roll my eyes and punch him in the face also. The ref grabs me making me get out of the ring.

I stand over on ringside and the match begins. Dean and Kevin start things off and within seconds Kevin is in a head lock.

The match has gone by pretty fast. Right now Roman and Del Rio are going at it but things escalade quickly. Before I know it both Roman and Del Rio have been counted out ending the match in a double-count out.

Then Roman gets back into the ring after Del Rio. He takes out Del Rio then Kevin takes out Roman. Dean goes in the ring and takes out Kevin Owens. Roman and I get back in the ring and I hold both of the guys hands in the air in victory like a ref would do as Kevin, Del Rio, and Sebastian stare at us from the ramp.

Now it's time for the contract signing. Instead of having to go backstage and go to the stairs to come back down, Stephanie is just gonna have me come down the ramp with Paige but The Shield's music is still gonna play.

Soon they have the ring set up and it's time to go down to the ring. Becky and Charlotte make their way first.

Sierra.. Hotel.. India.. Echo.. Lima.. Delta... The Shield

Paige and I make our way to the ring now. Becky and I stare each other down.

"What!" I snap as soon as I'm in the ring.

"Oh, just thinking how I'm gonna kick your ass this Sunday," The crowd erupts in 'oh's'.

"You gotta remember. I had that title for 240 days. Only 21 days short from breaking AJ Lee's record,"

"And you gotta remember,"Becky stops and signs the contract, "that you have never beaten me once. Not even in NXT,"

Now I'm fuming. I drop my mic and kick Becky in the gut then deliver the Dirty Deeds. Paige has taken out Charlotte who is now laying by the barricade groaning. I kick Becky out of the ring and smile evilly.

I walk over to the table and grab the pen then sign the contract. Out of the corner of my eye I see the divas title laying in the ring floor. I go over and pick it up looking at it. The crowd goes crazy as I hoist it up in the air.

"I will survive, Survivor Series!" I shout into the mic. I plan on keeping that statement a fact.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lunatics! So I have made symphonic band!! Symphonic band is the better band out of symphonic and concert band. Also at the beginning of the chapter there's a picture of Dean. I'm on an iPod so that's why I say beginning. I don't know where it's at on a laptop.

Okay guys I want you to comment your predictions for Survivor Series. Do you think Del Rio and Dean will go against each other for the WWE World Heavyweight championship? Del Rio and Kevin? Roman and Kevin? Roman and Dean? I think Dean and Roman will go against each other and as much as I like Roman too, I think Dean will win and be our new champion.

Also do you think Charlotte or Paige will win? I think Paige will win. Please comment your predictions!