"You ready for the show, doll face?" Negan asked.

"I hope someone kills you," Katie scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Boss, it's time," Dwight said, walking up to the car. Negan grabbed Katie's arm, dragging her from the car and leading her to the front of the group, the pair walked past the platform that Eugene and the coffin were sitting on. Katie made eye contact with Rick, trying to explain everything in just a stare. He seemed as surprised to see her as he did to see Negan and Eugene.

"What the hell is this?" Katie hissed at Negan, looking at all of the guns pointed at her people's heads.

"This is my surprise," Negan shrugged.

"You know the trash people?" Katie scoffed.

"It's not nice to call them trash people, doll face. Don't be rude," Negan scolded, mocking her. She glared at him angrily.

"I'm sorry," Katie mouthed silently to Rick. His blue eyes were like a sea of panic. Negan held Katie in front of him, using her as a human shield of sorts. He knew that no one in her group would risk hurting her to kill him, especially not Rick.

"You ever heard the one about the prick named Rick who thought he knew shit but didn't know shit and got everyone he gave a shit about killed? It's about you," Negan said, pointing at Rick as he licked his bottom lip. Katie struggled against his grasp, but he had a tight hold on her. She wasn't going anywhere.

"Y'all are gonna want to put the guns down now," Negan ordered.

"No one drops anything," Rick snapped.

"If you don't put your shit down, I'm dropping your wife," Negan threatened, holding his bat close enough to Katie's face that if she stuck her tongue out she could lick it.

"You push me and you push me and you push me, Rick. You just tried to blow us up, right? I mean I get me, and I get my people, but Eugene? He's one of yours. And after what he did-- he stepped up. You people are animals," Negan scoffed.

"And how would you feel, Rick-- knowing that you blew up your pretty little wife?" Negan added menacingly, his face hovering next to Katie's.

"The universe gives you a sign and you just shove your finger right up its ass," Negan scoffed, shooting up his middle finger.

"Are you done yet, asshole?" Katie hissed.

"You know what, you're right, doll face. Dwight, Simon. Chop, chop," Negan ordered. Katie scoffed loudly. The two men climbed up onto the platform, unhooking the coffin and propping it up so that it stood straight in the air, casting a menacing shadow.

"So, you don't like Eugene anymore. You guys gotta like Sasha," Negan shrugged, dragging Katie up onto the platform next to the coffin.

"Considering how much your wifey here likes Sasha, I'm gonna guess y'all like her a lot," Negan sighed.

"I do too," Negan added.

"I got her packaged up right here for your convenience-- alive and well. Now, I brought her so that I wouldn't have to kill all of you-- and not killing all of you would be complicated. But then again I have two hot women begging me not to kill you sons of bitches, so how complicated can it be-- oh, yeah, real damn complicated," Negan said. Katie shifted anxiously. She didn't want Negan to know how freaked out she was, but she was panicking for her family. Seeing Rick and Carl with guns to their heads was unsettling for her.