10

Questions

Questions

Katie squatted in front of the kid.

"So, Randall, how are you feeling?" Katie asked.

Rick told her to only ask about his group, so that if they came looking, the group would be prepared.

"Worse than I look. Cause you and I both know I look pretty good," Randall said with a smirk.

Katie scoffed.

"What is it with you little boys that makes you think that every woman in the world wants you?" Katie asked.

"Guess I'm just a confident guy," Randall smirked.

"Just in case you were wondering, I have two men posted right outside and they aren't very nice. So, if you want to live, I suggest you start listening to me," Katie said.

Randall shut his mouth.

"Now, how many people are in your group?" Katie asked.

"What does it matter?" Randall snapped.

"Your people are gonna come after my people. It matters," Katie said.

"They left me for dead. They ain't gonna come back for me," Randall said.

"The people here, they are my family. If anything happens to one hair on any of their heads, I will kill you and every member of your group myself," Katie said forcefully.

Katie wasn't really going to kill anyone. She didn't think she was capable of killing.

"I'm not telling you nothing," Randall spit at her.

"Have it your way then," Katie stood up and walked towards the barn doors.

She knocked lightly and Daryl let her out.

Then he went in himself.

Katie could hear the punches landing.

She winced slightly, but she knew it was for the greater good.

She walked back to the house and sat next to Maggie.

Glenn and Maggie were in the midst of an argument.

Katie was torn between who to support.

They were both her best friends.

Katie tried her best to stay out of it, but she thought that Glenn was in the wrong.

He was upset over nothing.

She and Maggie chatted about nonsense for a couple of minutes, each trying to distract the others from the problems in the real world.

"Katie. I need to talk to you," Rick said, leading her into another room.

"I heard about Shane," Rick said with a serious look on his face.