King County, Washington

Arriving in Washington, everyone had something to do and some sort of old lead to look back into. Rossi and Hotchner went to where Spencer went missing; JJ and Emily went to reinvestigate with the old victims families, and Morgan and Andrews were in charge of speaking with Rachel Terrence again. Arriving at her office, Lucy practically galloped in, Morgan grabbing her by the shoulder.

"Hey. Take it easy would you? We've gotta be low-key, I get you wanna find him, and so do I. But you can't come in here all panicked." He whispered, causing her to nod.

"Right. Sorry. I just... I'm trying to keep my belief that he's still alive. " She mumbled, slowly reaching the receptionist. "Hi, my name is Doctor Lucielle Andrews, this is Agent Derek Morgan. We're here with the FBI, and we'd like to speak with Rachel Terrence." Lucy spoke with ease, the woman looking at them both.

"Are you here about the missing agent that disappeared a few weeks ago?" She asked softly.

"Yes m'am. Is Ms. Terrence unavailable?" Morgan tried to keep the focus back on what Lucy had asked of the woman.

"She quit almost one week ago. She said she had some business that needed her attention. Though she did drop off an article this morning, asking it be run by our editor." The grey haired woman shuffled about with some papers, only before handing the doctor a pile of them, Morgan thanking her as Lucy read.

"Three weeks ago Dr Spencer Reid disappeared out of the blue in the midst of a case regarding suspected suicides. The FBI agent had been looking into identifying who was truly responsible for the deaths. Be it the victims themselves, or an unknown subject." Lucy stopped and pointed at the words.

"She was following the case." She mumbled, searching in her bag for a highlighter, only to run the yellow ink over the phrase. Unknown subject. "Who else uses unsub other than us?" She commented, turning to Derek.

"Good eye, pretty girl. Keep reading, we need to get this back to Hotch." The two climbed in the car, Lucy trying her best to continue reading the papers.

"Um, I'm getting fluff. A bunch of background information we already know-" Lucy stopped herself. She cleared her throat before reading aloud. "Doctor Reid has been in the Behavioral Analysis Unit since he was 22. The unit has changed hands many times from Jason Gideon, Aaron Hotchner, Derek Morgan and back to Aaron Hotchner. Their newest agent Doctor Lucielle Andrews had just joined the team when they landed in Seattle the day Dr Reid disappeared." She looked to Morgan as they pulled into the station lot. "This woman is getting incredibly suspicious." She commented, starting into the station as she continued to read, Morgan making sure she didn't run into anything. They entered the conference room, Lucy's nose stuck in the material in her hand.

"What's that?" Emily spoke, looking at the doctor as she read.

"Rachel doesn't work for the newspaper anymore. Receptionist said that she quit last week. But, she also dropped this off for the editor this morning." Morgan explained, only for Lucy's head to shoot up.

"Witness."

"What?" JJ asked, semi-confused.

"She sources a witness. There weren't any witnesses involved. We determined that Spencer was missing." Lucy spoke grabbing her phone and calling Garcia.

"Buttercup, how can I help?"

"Pen, how fast can you trace a cell?" Lucy asked.