Miami, Florida

After packing up and traveling back home from Aspen, Penelope had decided that she needed to be able to check up on her littluns, and hacked into the resort's security cameras. Setting it up on the camera in front of Spencer and Lucy's room, she began doing her paperwork from the Aspen case. JJ came in to drop off some paperwork, and saw the camera screen.

"What's that?" She asked, dropping files on Pen's desk.

"Oh, you expected me to not keep a tab on the youngest two? They're my babies, I have to watch over them." Garcia spoke continuing to scribble on her papers. JJ shrugged before beginning to explain what was needed of the paperwork before she stopped, seeing movement on the screen.

"Pen..." JJ grew closer to the monitor, Garcia quickly tapping a button that would record the video on the screen, watching as the movements were made. Spencer stood in front of Lucy, continuing on speaking, seemingly informing the girl of something else.

"C'mon, Spencer, go for it, now's your chance." Penelope whispered, watching intently until Lucy made the move, causing both girls to gasp.

"Oh my god!" JJ began laughing, looking at her friend next to her.

"Atta girl." The heavier woman smiled, watching as they pulled away, Lucy disappearing into her room, Spencer shutting the door behind her. He then made his way to his room, the largest smile on his face. Footsteps came up from behind them and Garcia jumped to close the tab.

"What's that, baby girl?" Morgan offered, his jacket tugged on, clearly looking as though he was heading out for the night.

"Reid and Lucy are still in Aspen. I just wanted to make sure they were okay and-" Garcia became flustered, only for the male to snicker.

"I'm just as curious as you are, Garcia. Now what's so interesting that JJ's gotta say something about it?" He asked, walking up behind them. Penelope pulled the screen back up, moving the video back to where the biggest event of the recording was. She played the video out, only for Morgan to chuckle. "That girl is a force to be reckoned with. Spencer's got his hands full." He laughed, walking out of Garcia's office.

The next few days were a whirlwind of watching Spencer and Lucy grow more comfortable at the resort, only for the dreadful Monday of the others return, just in time for a case to pop up. Spencer and Lucy walked into the bullpen, Lucy laughing and shaking her head as they reached their desks. They both held Dunkin' Donuts coffee cups as they got settled into their desks. They were greeted by Morgan and a smiling Prentiss.

"Hey guys! How was the rest of your trip?" She asked, pulling up a chair.

"It went well. The conditions were nice, and I eventually got Spencer off the bunny hill." Lucy laughed.

"Hey, I was fine after the first day." Spencer defended.

"You fell getting off the lift the first three times up." She backfired, causing Spencer to blush.

"Welcome back you two. Case briefing in ten." JJ greeted, moving to Hotch's office with ease. Morgan watched as JJ moved swiftly, knowing that she couldn't keep a secret very well. Reid was the one to speak up after her words.

"What's she hiding?" He asked, Lucy looking to the conversation between the two men.

"Garcia used her skills to inevitably check up on you." Morgan confessed, and suddenly it was Lucy who began blushing. "This girl is bold." Derek stated, tapping a finger in the air in Lucy's direction. He then walked off in the direction of the briefing room, and Spencer looked at the brunette. With a laugh both of them got up and moved to walk.

Eventually the only people who were unaware of Lucy and Spencer's advances upon one another were Rossi, Hotch and Strauss. Whenever the rest of the team went out without the head leaders, Lucy would sit curled up next to Spencer, finding a reliable and sturdy figure inside of him. She found comfort and serenity around Spencer, because everything made sense to him, and he was able to explain things to her. Make sense out of her questions. He was able to give her answers, insurance, and reliability. Something she never got out of her own family.