Admittance

With K-Unit.

"What do you want to talk about, Mrs Jones?" Ben wasn't all that eager to 'have a word' with his boss. Neither were his unit. Mrs Jones turned to look at Ben. "Mr. Daniels. I need a request." Ben raised an eyebrow, not all that interested in hearing her request. The rest if his unit followed suit.

Mrs Jones didn't wait for his reply as she continued. "I need you and your unit to make sure Alex doesn't go out. Not for another few more weeks until I get MI6 back in working order. Alex did quite a bunch on our agents. He sent twenty to hospital arrest and left ten of them with at least a minor concussion on their heads. The rest of them had managed to escape with only a few bruises and cuts. Luckily, there were no fatalities. I suppose it was all my fault for putting him in this situation in the first place. I never should have let Blunt send Alex on that Stormbreaker mission one year ago."

Ben was angry. No, angry was an understatement. He was furious. Even though Mrs Jones tried to sound sincere, he wasn't sure if she really was. "What's the point of keeping him here? You know he's just going to escape. Even with us guarding him. Speaking of which." He hurried back to Alex's room, not surprised to find him gone. "Oh, shit! He's gone."

Mrs Jones sigh. "Check the security feeds. I'm sure he's here somewhere in the building. St. Dominic is quite large, there's still a high chance he's still here. In the meantime, fan out and search for him." K-Unit nodded to each other and were soon jogging to find their missing unit member.