c: yummmy ....aunty ur the best...it was awesome...yummmm...
ur so sweet aunty...like how u always guess tht am hungry.....i need food now...before i ask u will keep it infrnt of me...i love u fr this...

everyone laughed at his silly comment whn ever some one gives food he will just praise thm like tht in different manners...

thy are talking teasing leg pulling each other fighting fr silly things neyo
smiling whole heartedly seeing thr childrens smiling face.....

manik also smiled seeing her mom smiling face...at same time he realized somethng...called someone bt thy didnt lift the phone

m: mom whr is nandu...did she told whn she will come...actually i was busy so i didnt call her......now she is nt lifting call too...

thr frnds also listened this thought to tease himm

c: yahhh here comes our manju manik mood on...

mu: ha manik let her enjoy with her frnds....ni8 tho fully urs nly na.. (teasing smile)

manik after understanding her comment glared her

c: ha....manik full ni8 she be with u nly na...
manik throwed pillow towords himm

c: arey am just saying how lucky ur....ur girl will be with u 24×7 with u .no restrication to meet her ha...

d: lucky dude...

thy are making manik embarrass infrnt of his mom...

ney having fun seeing his son condition infrnt of her....

al: aunty we frgt to ask we should fix manan marriage dates. na..

now everyone remember yesterday thing and looked at ney fr her answer even manik too...desperately

ney looking manik desperate look...
oh ho..my desperate son wait fr some more time i will tell ur marriage date..let ur duallaniya and raj come to hme i Will annouce tht time ok...

manik grinned at her comment and nodded obediently like a good boy...
fab4 also smiled seeing manik actions..

like after 15mins...nandu and her gang entered home...

n: ney ma am back....she shouted frm entrance like happy kid...

manik smiled listening her voice...gave smile to her she to gave his smile to him...and turned to everyone...and said hello everyone...

nav abhi settled near thr patners...after saying hello everyone thts the one she noticed manik ney position..

n(sad pout):ney maaaaa.....

everyone was confuse except ney and manik y she calling ney aunty sadly...

ney laughed and said .expected reaction....ney maa ki baby ..come......here

nandu showed her 32 theeth to her ..came running to her and pushed manik frm his place and settled near her...and kept his head on her lap...ney ma hand on her head

here her frnds are surprised seeing nandu reaction like tht...but
manik mumbled drama queen....

n: ohh helloo i listened

m: so wht its true nly na.....every time u do this. am having head msg na...y u pushed me

n: so how much time u will take head msg ha...now its my time goo...

m: nandu this is cheating...u cant push me like tht ....how relax am feeling u know ....winched like kid ....mom u also wont say anything to her...na go am nt talking with u both...
sat straight holding his arms near his chest...pouted cutely...

here fab4 nav and abhi whr surprised seeing manik and nandini like tht....

c: oh hello whts happening here...

manan did response instead of thm ney replied smiling at herself seeing thr childrens silly fun fight

ney: thy are just fighting fr head massage frm me...this act is common frm thr childhood...thy nvr change...

here manan

n: ohh manu baby is jealous ..hehe

m: gave fake glare and said no am nt jeolus still sitting same position and turned around

n: ohhh thn...soo gussa on his nandu and mom

manik nodded....cutely

nandu shugred her shoulder and said its ok...carry on ur gussa ma u give me best head massage na

ney :ok baby

manik looked her and mom in shock...glared at thm nandu ney controlling thr smile..

m: mom dnt calk her baby she is my baby only i can call her...and u if am gussa is it ok fr u and dnt mind ha

nandu shrugged her shoulder and nodded yes...to increase his fake angry

m: ok fine i also wont care go.....
turned his face and sat with angry pout...

....

manik again turned and looked at nandu...to tease him she showed her tounge to him..he glared in angry he pulled her hair lightly..turned around.nandu glared and pulled his hair too and..like tht both started pulling each other hair

here frnds whr amused thr child act
and at one point thy thought thy are really angry at each other

same time raj entered and saw tht and understand wht might have happened.....smiled seeing thr old dayd cmg back...thy missed to thr childrens silly naught acts...

r: uff u guys again started ha..u guys nvr change ha..

n: papa see na manik pulling my hairs

m: see ur princess also pulling my hairs

n: hello u started 1st ok

m: oh hello u started this fight 1st ok

n: no u started
m: u started

n: no u
m: u

seeing thr fighting not stopping ney just shouted ok both of just shut up now otherwise i wont massage to anyone...

manan became silent and put his finger on thr lips...like small child...

seeing manan like frnds raj ney laughed...seeing thr laugh manan also smiled showing thr teeth like baby but after seeing ney fake glare tht kept finger on mouth ....

hahaha

manan looked at each other....and others and again looked each other
ney raj smiled thy know wht thy will do ....now

raj looked others and said through eyes look at thm now...

fab4 nav and abhi nodded and waited curiously wht will be thr nxt act hehe...

manan are talking with eyes..nandu told to sit here and i will lay down u give me massage....
but said no u sit thr nly and give massage to me...

nandu nodded noo..
manik also nodded noo...

nandu showed her puppy face...which melted manik...
manik gave look told u also show this puppy face ...fr tht nandu gave her full smile to him...

accepting the deal both settled according to thr decide position

manik came to nandu place..he kept his head on ney lap..and nandu kept her head on manik lap ...ney is massaging manik head ...manik is carresing nandu head.....and thy both palying with thr fingers and talking slowly and giggling ....

frnds whr isnt it thy both fight few mins back....and how thy both talk with eyes..how thy understand...

ney raj felt happy content to see thr childrens happy ....finally thy both are together....