this must be Wilmer.

i stopped and started to walk towards them.

they were hugging for a while now.

i just stood there awkwardly for a moment.

i finally cleared my throat loudly, clearly trying to get their attention.

Wilmer finally let go of Demi and Demi stood on her own feet.

"You look great!" Wilmer said to Demi.

"You don't look so bad yourself, Mister!" she said, punching his arm playfully.

"hola, debe ser Wilmer. He oído un montón de cosas buenas de ti." i said to him, instantly noticing his accent and detecting his language. i said: hello, you must be Wilmer. I've heard a lot of great things about you.

his face lit up and so did Demi's.

"hola, supongo que eres Lillian porque usted es definitivamente NO Mackenzie!" he said, making me chuckle. he said: hello, I'm guessing you're Lillian because you are definitely NOT Mackenzie!

"Oh my god! you guys are seriously NOT going to do this to me!" Demi whined.

i laughed and so did Wilmer.

"So, where did you learn to speak Spanish so fluently like that?" Wilmer asked me as we walked back to Demi's car.

"Well, i know a lot of languages! Spanish was the third one i learned, not including English of course." i answered.

he looked shocked.

"She can also play a lot of instruments. and i don't mean she can just play them, she is really amazing at playing each of them. plus she can sing, write, draw, and do gymnastics!" Demi added in.

"Wow! that's amazing!" Wilmer said.

i normally don't go into detail about those sort of things unless people ask because i don't like to boast.

we finally got to the car after getting Wilmer's bags and Wilmer sat in the front seat next to Demi who couldn't stop smiling.

"So, you're still taking me pantie shopping, you know?" Demi finally said.

i crinkled my eye brows, hoping i heard her wrong.

"No! absolutely not! i am not going near ANY pantie shops!" Wilmer said.

oh my god, did i miss something?

Demi giggled. "Oh yes you are!"

"We'll see." he said.

"Oh yes we will." Demi said back.

"So, Lillian, i have a few more surprises for you!" Demi said.

"More!?" i exclaimed.

she nodded, looking back at me through the mirror.

i laughed as we pulled up in out drive way.

i got out of the car, grabbing my book bag and ran into the house.

i ran up to my room and put my book bag down on my bed before running back downstairs to meet Wilmer and Demi in the living room.

"What is it!?" i asked, excitedly.

Demi giggled at my childish excitement while walking into another room that i didn't even know existed.

"Okay, so you know how i gave you that empty music book to write music in?" she asked me.

i nodded and she flicked on the light, revealing a huge white piano, a brand new but old fashioned acoustic guitar, an electric guitar, the most beautiful saxophone ive ever seen, and a small singing booth in the corner.

i squealed. "Oh my god! this must have cost a fortune!"

"It was worth it." Demi said, smiling at me.

i rubbed the tips of my fingers along the keys on the piano and the strings of the guitar.

this was amazing!

what did i do to deserve Demi?

i ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you so much!" i said, my voice muffled by her shirt.

i finally let go and she smiled at me.

"Okay, so, the only rules are that you cannot play them before 8am or after 8pm and NEVER when Dallas is here." she said.

i nodded.

"Also, a little birdy told me that the most popular guy asked you to the fall dance. is it true?" she asked me.

i sighed and then shrugged. "yeah but i don't think I'm going." i said looking down at my feet.

"Why not?"

"I don't usually go to those kinds of things and he doesn't seem all that great to me, to be honest." i answered.

she sighed.

****************************************************************************************************

HEYYYYY SOOOOOO THANKS FOR ALL THE COTES AND COMMENTS AND READS!!

DEDICATED TO flawlesslovato BECAUSE HER COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS AWESOME!!!