Acting

Omake

A/N: this is just something cute that I want to start doing with all my stories. I thought it'd be a nice change from the serious stuff.

Anyway, it's obviously not canon in this story, this is just a cute little side story to show how'd it be like to see it in a modern AU.

~

The tan woman with brown hair and blue eyes smiled as she looked at her audience applauding as they came back from a commercial, her name was Sara. She was the host of her talk show, Sara talks.

"Now, I know we're all excited for the spin-off series from Magi. Trapped in Al-thamen." She smiled as her audience roared with applause.

"But sadly I have no spoilers to share..." Sara pouted as well as the rest of audience. She soon perked up as she remembered who was backstage.

"Buuutt, I do have a surprise for you all-" Sara gestured a hand to the curtain at the side of the stage- "please welcome to the show, Miss Tanya!"

At that moment the entire audience roared with applause, praise, and cheers as the familiar head of pink hair came out from backstage.

Tanya giggled as she sat down, "hello~." She waved at all of them causing another wave of applause.

Tanya laughed, "never knew I had that effect on people."

Sara laughed with her but soon grew slightly serious, "so, Tanya. I think we've all been wondering. How has filming for 'Trapped in Al-thamen' been?"

Tanya smiled, "oh, it's been great. Everyone is so nice and supportive, I enjoy working with all of them."

Sara rose a brow, still smiling, "even Gyokuen?" She whispered, making it seem more intense than it really was.

Tanya laughed, "believe it or not, she's actually really sweet," she said as she crossed her legs.

Sara leaned back in her, "alright... Well, one thing we want to know is... Who is Tanya's secret lover?" She asked curiously.

"Sorry can't say~." Tanya zipped her lips and locked them, signaling she was going to keep her lips shut.

Sara scoffed playfully, "oh come on! Not even a little hint?" She asked.

Tanya shook her head, "nope~. I am sworn to secrecy."

Sara laughed, "damn! Well, a girl can try, can't she?" She asked the audience as they all nodded in agreement.

"So, next question. Does it even get confusing when you and your character have the same name?" She asked, curious.

Tanya thought for a moment, "after a bit, it gets better but at first, it was confusing because I didn't which they were talking to, but virtually everyone in the Magi series has the name as their characters. For some reason, Othaka just wanted it that way. Same thing goes with some of the personalities," she said with a smile.

Sara turned to her audience with interest, "wow... Interesting."

"Anyway, let's keep the ball rolling. We actually have some bloopers here if you want to see them," Sara said, chuckling.

Tanya put her hands over her mouth, "oh no... I probably look so dumb..." She laughed.

~Bloopers

She rolled her eyes and turned away from Gyokuen taunting her. "If that's all, you can leave now, Gyokuen."

Everyone on set grew quiet as they heard her say the wrong name. Tanya soon noticed this, "I said the wrong name, didn't I?" She asked.

The only response she got was Gyokuen's laughter.