Stories

"WHAT?!" 

Alibaba and Morgiana were beyond confused as they heard Aladdin call this woman his aunt, as far as they can tell Aladdin had never spoken of his family. Except when they saw those memories in Magnostadt. 

Alibaba grabbed Aladdin by the shoulders, "Aladdin, is this really your Oba-san?!" 

"Aladdin, you don't have to hide anything from us!" Fussed Morgiana as she put him. Aladdin chuckled and then began to laugh along with Tanya. 

"As far as I'm concerned I'm not related to Solomon or Sheba. I may have pink hair like his mother but I am not related to them by blood if I was he'd call me Tanya-oba, not oba-san." She smiled at them and then paled, "oh, please forgive me. I never properly introduced myself, my name is Tanya." 

Morgiana quickly bowed, "please forgive us. Queen Tanya," she said having remembered Tanya's faint presence in Aladdin's memories. 

Tanya frantically waved her hands around, "p-please there is no need to bow! After all..." A sad smile graced Tanya's features, "I lost my kingdom years ago." She wiped her eyes as the memories of her kingdom dancing in flames came to mind. 

She shook it off, "a-anyway, I must thank you all," she bowed down to them, "thank you for taking care of Aladdin while I was not able too." She sat up and smiled up at him. 

"I must know everything that happened until now, so please tell me every detail about your adventure so far." 

*~*~*

"WHAT?!" 

Tanya's eyes were as wide as saucers as Aladdin told her everything with the help of Morg and Alibaba. She was close to wringing Alibaba's and Aladdin's necks. They were currently sitting in one of the castle's gardens out of sight from the generals and the servants. 

"YOU WENT TO BROTHEL?!" She was shocked to hear such a young boy would be interested in feeling women's breasts so freely, "DID UGO RAISE YOU CORRECTLY?!" She shook Aladdin's shoulder but soon paled. 

"Sheba is going to haunt me beyond the grave if she hears of this..." Mumbled Tanya as her soul began to leave her body at the thought of Sheba's wrath. 

"I-I'm sorry, oba-san..." Said Aladdin weakly. 

Tanya smiled and pat Aladdin's head, "it's not your fault Aladdin...-" her look grew malicious- "it's that incompetent magic nerd's fault...!" She spat. After all Ugo never really tried to stop Aladdin or at least teach him to be more of a gentleman. 

Tanya shook it off, "anyway... I'm guessing you know why I'm here." Her gaze landed on her wedding ring that was giving to her all those years ago.

Aladdin nodded, "are you sure about this, oba-san?" He asked, resting a hand on her shoulder. Tanya nodded, she had been ready for this for quite a while. 

"I'm ready." 

*~*~*

The king of Sindria walked through the halls of his castle with boredom lacing each step, he had been evading work for quite a bit and now that Ja'far wasn't chasing him, he had grown bored. 

Although things had been had been going slightly haywire with Focalor, the metal vessel had been heating at some points almost to the point where he had to take it off. There was even a point where he couldn't djinn equip as if the metal vessel was empty at the time. 

Sinbad had shaken it off all those times and just continued on with his day. Although, today was definitely different than all the others. If one would look at him closely, one would notice the bracelet that held Focalor wouldn't be there, he wasn't wearing it. 

Why? As it turns out, the heat of the vessel did become too much to bare. So, before he burned his arm off, he took it off. 

It certainly felt weird not having it on him after all those times, he had rubbed that arm a couple of times to get the feeling out but to no avail, it feeling stuck to him. Needless to say, it was a nuisance. 

He sighed and only hoped that Focalor would stop acting up soon. 

*~*~*

Tanya looked in awe at the castle's structure as Aladdin led her through it. The structure almost reminded her of her own castle. Although, if she had to be smug hers was far grander. 

"Aladdin, are you sure you know where you're going?" She asked. Although the structure was beautiful it felt redundant and as if she had been walking through the same halls over and over.

He smiled up at her, "don't worry oba-san, I know where we're going." He then looked forward along with Alibaba and Morgiana. 

Tanya nodded slowly but as they continued walking her eyes widened and they landed on a specific room where the door was closed. She slowly walked towards it and as she did, her locket grew warm and a comforting kind, the kind of warmth she felt when Focalor saved her. 

She disregarded Aladdin and his friends as they walked away from her and left her alone to face the door. Tanya wrapped her hand around the doorknob and slowly opened the door as if she was in a trance. 

When she did she noticed that it was a bedroom and an extravagant one at that. Tanya spent some time gazing at it but then her eyes landed on a bracelet sitting a desk, she sucked in a breath and picked it up, as she did tears filled her eyes as the warmth filled her cold hands. 

"I'm here... I'm here... I told you I'd come here..." 

"Hey! Who are you?!" 

Tanya grew fearful and turned to see a purple haired man standing at the doorway. His eyes widened to see the bracelet in her hands, "what are you doing with that?! Put that down!" 

Tanya quickly summoned her staff, "I-I don't want any trouble here!" She clutched the bracelet to her chest. 

"I think you do if you dare to try and steal that from the great king Sinbad! Dwell within me, Baal!" In a flash, the man before had a dragon-like appearance. 

'So, that is djinn equip...' She thought. She then stopped for a moment, "wait... What...? Great king Sinbad...?" 

The man known as Sinbad froze, "have you never heard of me...?"

"No, no. I have but... Why the great king Sinbad? If you got into a battle with you'd surely fail," Tanya boasted as she crossed her arms. 

Sinbad grew angry and scoffed, "do you really think you can defeat a man that has more magoi than the average magician? And with seven djinns?" He asked, growing arrogant. 

Tanya laughed, "jokes on you, I don't use magoi and to add on to that I could beat a man with seven djinns is nothing compared to my power." 

Sinbad grew angry, "how dare you?!"

Tanya scoffed, "how dare you try to attack a lady!"

As Sinbad and Tanya were glaring at each other Aladdin along with his friends came in to settle it. "Wait! Stop Oji-san! Oba-san!" He yelled as he got in between the two. 

Sinbad looked to Aladdin, "Aladdin, who is this impudent woman?" 

A tick grew on Tanya's head, "Aladdin, who is this boorish man?" 

The same negative energy from before came back. Meanwhile, Focalor was hoping that Tanya didn't kill Sinbad.