Memories

Today was the day. The day she was taken from her freedom. Her face twisted into one of sadness.

She took out the locket. Not to mention, it's they day she was taken from him.

~Years ago

She looked with slight uncertainty as everyone was being sent to the new world Ugo had created for everyone's survival.

She clutched her staff closer, she had no one close to have comfort. Not to mention, the one she would like comfort from wasn't even going to be with her after today.

She sighed. He'll be in a dungeon, waiting for a capturer. If they ever come.

She wish it could be her, but metal vessals and magic don't go well together.

She sighed again and only hoped that a dungeon capturer came by to conquer his dungeon.

~More years later

Tanya was content to see all the humans walking around with smiles on their faces.

Right now she was in a shruken form like all fairies, well, if they were even around anymore.

Tanya only ever showed herself to kids or babies, she like to see the amazement and curiosity in their eyes when they spotted her.

She squeaked seeing seeing rain coming down from the air. She immediately went under a tree and sighed in relief. Luckily, the short white dress she wore didn't get wet.

Her expression turned solemn as the sky turned into a depressing gray. She gazed down at the staff she had received from her predecessor.