Chapter 12

It's almost 2 am, a glass of wine in my hand while Mark has the bottle. I've been the one to mostly consume it while he has occasional sips. We're in his room, I'm laying on the bed in the most confusing of positions. I've been rambling, telling him how the past half a year has been and random childhood stories that came to mind. I'm drunk, and I don't care, but Mark is 98% sober, laying on his side, looking down at me with a smile as I wear his glasses and wonder if it's the alcohol or the glasses making me dizzy. At one point I began crying, but that didn't last long. And at an earlier time in the night, we heard some suggestive sounds from Fae and Jack's room, and we couldn't stop laughing about the sounds themselves.

"Sounds like a squealing pig and a-"

"A GRUNTING SOW!"

"Yes, of course, Y/N."

Now we're on the verge of falling asleep as we lay in the dim light emitted by the desk lamp. "So, have you finished being a grumpy pants about me not being your girrrrrrlfriend?"

He shakes his head with a smile, "Of course I have, silly. Although the questions still hanging. How could you leave me hanging?"

"Oh, dude- h-h-h-how could I? I'm like ssssssso rude." Giggles and hiccups erupt every few seconds as I try to speak. A smile still stays on his face as he begins to lean in, his hand pulling my chin upwards, but then I get a sudden urge to throw up, so I leap up off the bed, falling over. I then start stumbling over to the ensuite where I lean over the toilet bowl just in time to throw up. It has to be the worst feeling ever when you throw up. Then I feel hands bunch my hair up into a ponytail on the back of my head, and before I can say thanks, I throw up again, as a hand begins to soothe my back.

"This is why I quit drinking. That and the whole 'I could die' thing." Mark continues to crack jokes, just making me laugh as I try not to be sick again. His hand stays around my ponytail as he takes a hairband off of my wrist and ties it up. One of his hands takes mine while the other stays around my shoulder.

---

After an hour, 5 litres of water and brushing my teeth 87 times, we sit on the bathroom floor, "It's been 15 minutes, and no more vomiting in sight. Dr. Iplier has cured you madam."

"Thanks, do I have to pay you a million pounds now?" I smirk, cracking my back as I stretch.

"Of course, it wouldn't be any other way. Preferably dollars though." He stands up and walks over to the bath, he then turns the hot water on and grabs a few towels from the towel rack.

"What are you doing?" I inquire, still sitting on the floor as I sip water slowly.

"Getting our bath ready."

"Oh, ok- wait, what? Our?" My eyebrows furrow quickly in confusion.

"I suppose you feel horrible after puking, and so I suppose you want a bath. I could do with one too." His nonchalant smirk makes me blush and I stay frozen, not sure what to do or whether he's serious or not. Pulling off his shirt, he turns to me, "Strawberry and Cream or Caramel bubble bath?"

Completely flustered, I look away, pulling my knees up to my chest. I soon feel his hand on my chin as he faces my head towards him, "If I knew you were so easily flustered I would've teased you more often." He then leans into my ear, "And I will in the future."

"Caramel." I smile up at him as I stand up.

"I'll just get some spare towels." He leaves the ensuite, but not before he gives me a wink. The door closes behind him and my mind immediately goes into plan mode. I'm not stripping in front of him... and I may or may not want to prank him...

I quickly turn the water to cold and pour a quarter of the caramel bubble bath under the tap, which makes it create bubbles and lots of them. I then quickly take my clothes off and fling them to the corner of the ensuite, afterwards I slip into the now chilly bath, which helps me with getting rid of my flustered state. The bubbles surround me as I lay at the end of the bath which seems a lot bigger than I thought. I sink under so nothing is on show and begin to relax, throwing my head back as my eyes close. But they soon spring open as the door swings open, to reveal Mark with a mischievous grin, "Ahead of the gun, I see?"

I attempt a smirk back, which I assume fails due to Mark's slight giggle. "So... why don't you hurry and join me already."

"Well, if you insist." He keeps steady eye contact with me as he places the fluffy bath towels on the toilet seat, then, he hooks his thumb on his trouser's waistband.

"Is this the Magic Mike auditions or a bathroom, get in here before I drag you in here myself." Smiling, I try not to give away the fact the bath is cold.

"I would actually like to see that."

I give him a deadpan look.

"Okay okay, I'm coming." He quickly pulls his trousers and underwear off in one swift swoop and chucks them in the corner before quickly sitting in the bath at the tap end, where he lets out a loud shriek. I begin bellowing with laughter at his face. "Oh is that funny is it?"

"Very! Now turn the hot water on before we freeze to death." I point to the hot water tap, still a little tipsy after sobering up.

"No."

"I'll do it myself then." I crawl forward, hiding beneath the frothy bubbles. Snaking my arm around him, I turn the hot water on, which splashes him and makes him jump forward closer to me. I then lean forward, brushing our lips against each other before gently kissing his neck. After I moment I lean back and sit on the other end of the bath, where I get a lusting look from Mark.

"I guess you got ahead of the teasing game aswell, huh?" Mark's gruff voice whispers as I nod, "You sly fox."

"Oh, don't be a sore loser Mark!"