Boyfriend Status

Petie's body smashed into mine and I fell on my ass. I grumbled with frustration as my ass began to hurt, not only from Petie but from Kota last night. We were still in a un-official relationship, but I kind of liked it. Just having sex and him smothering me with kisses. I would like the full package as well but I was also not absolutely sure if I should get involved like that when I only ahd a month left.

A hand came in front of my face and I looked up a Petie. "I'm just being nice," he chided. I cautiously took his hand and then was pulled off the floor like I weighed nothing. I wiped myself off and then went to walk away, but Petie grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"About this bet..." he said. My ears perked up. Was he backing out? Oh, lord this was too good. "I want to change it." My heart sank. So close.

"What do you mean by 'change'?"

"I know you're moving, so I want the bet to go like this. The last game we play, you have to get the winning touchdown or you have to run around the school naked."

"The winning touchdown?" I squawked. He nodded.

"Can you handle that?" Bitch knew what he was doing.

"I agree, but instead of Kota running around naked You have to do it."

"Deal," he said. Coach blew the whistle as we shook and Kota came over to me.

"What was that about?"

"The bet. Somethings have changed. Nothing important," I said nonchalantly. He nodded and I met his eyes through his helmet. He looked worried and I wondered why. Maybe the bet? No...He had been acting weird all day. After the fight a couple days ago, he had been acting kind of antsy like he thought I was going to leave him for Tyler. I scuffed at the thought of that. I hated Tyler and he hated me. We had decided that we were no good for each other and ended it there.

I grabbed the front of his helmet and brought his against my own. His eyes gleamed with something and I shook my head. I was so in love with him. "I-"

"Ladies, back out on the field," Coach yelled. Kota smiled and slapped my ass.

"You, too," he said and then we jogged back to our positions. Right beside each other.

*****************************************

I was in the shower after everyone had left, because I wasn't allowed to shower with the boys. I might try to rape them or some shit. Tyler had left right after practice and I snickered as I watched him run off. He was so not over me. *Hair flip* I loved to see him flustered and uncomfortable when Kota and I were near each other. Kota and I didn't kiss in front of anybody but he knew exactly what we did behind closed door and that made me happy.

I shut the water off and grabbed a towel. I quickly got dressed and fixed my hair like the gay boy I was. I just could not, not look hot. I mean come on, who would allow that tragedy? I walked out of the locker room door that lead to the parking lot. I took one step and something crunched under my foot. I looked down and a circle shaped cookie. It had some kind of 'S' on it. I looked farther down and found a trail of the small cookies.

"Scooby snacks?" I whispered to myself. I dropped my bags and followed the trail of small cookies. A smile its way on to my face because only one dumbass guy would go through the trouble of making a trail of Scooby Snacks. When the trail ended I found myself in front of my truck and "Will you be my boyfriend?" spelled out in cookies. My heart throbbed as I looked up at my truck and found Kota wearing a green shirt and brown jeans. I laughed with tears in my eyes.

"You like?" he asked nervously.

"You fucking jerk. You're so sweet," I cried. He smiled and got right in front of me. He pulled me into his arms and then kissed my nose.

"Spider Blake, will you be my boyfriend?" My heart sped up. This was why he was so damn nervous! He wanted to make us official! I was screaming like a little schoolgirl in my head as I looked into his beautiful eyes. I loved this man and I had a feeling I always would. This move was going to take us apart but I wouldn't let it stand in the way of me anymore.

"Can you answer before I have a heart attack?" he asked nervously.

I smiled and threw my arms around his neck. "Yes! God, yes!" I screamed. He laughed and picked me up, swinging me around in a circle. I smiled and kissed the living daylights out of him when he set me down. I loved Dakota Everett Ronan. I loved him so damn much.

"Oh! One more thing," he said as he pulled away from me. He reached into his back pocket and my eyes widened.

"I am not marrying you!" I hissed. He stopped and then laughed.

"Someone's jumpy."

"Well, shut up!" I said. He smiled and reached into his pocket, pulling something out and setting it into my palm. I looked down and found a square, old looking scooby card. It had old lines set through it from being folded so many times, but I could still tell what it was. I would never forget that card. I opened it carefully and then laughed.

"I wuv roo too," I said. He smiled and kissed me with everything he had. My knees went weak as I kissed my boyfriend. My Dakota. My Kota. My Ronan. He was mine or at least for now. I would cherish every second I had with him and never regret him.

Because I wuved him. I wuved him a lot.