3. All Callum's Fault (Now with Josephine Portrait)

***Hey loves <3 Here's a portrait of Josephine

***Hey loves <3 Here's a portrait of Josephine. She's the easiest to do, so I decided to do her first. I'm still working on the hair :P I'll probably resize it later, but I'm too lazy. Hope you like!

Ambrosia laid in bed, wanting her dream to be real. As she replayed it over and over, she always awoke when Demetri asked her out. Rose would try continuing to see what would happen next, but her mind didn't like that option. It echoed, "No, don't go on. It's a surprise." No matter how many times she re-tried, her mind's shenanigans repeated themselves. After about the fifth time or so, Ambrosia finally got up and out of bed, going about her daily routine.

Nearing the kitchen, Ambrosia discarded her thoughts of cereal for the deliciousness wafting through the air: sunny side up eggs with bacon, along with an unfamiliar smell; something she couldn't put her finger on. As she walked through the doorway, Callum was hovering over the stove. What is he doing?

"Hi, Ambrosia. I made us breakfast," he smiled.

Unsure, she stammered, "What's the occasion?"

"There doesn't have to be an occasion for me to make us breakfast."

"Yes, there does," Ambrosia declared.

Defeated, Callum sighed, "I felt bad for what I did, so I'm making you breakfast." He smiled weakly.

"But you can't cook. You don't know how."

"I had Mom teach me last night. I told her we had gotten into an argument because I did something to hurt you, and I felt really bad at making you mad at me."

"And what'd she say?" Ambrosia questioned.

"She didn't want to know the specifics. She said we need to work it out between the two of us without her, but she would teach me a few simple things to make."

"Well, thanks," Rose stated emptily, sitting down at the table.

"So, am I forgiven?"

"I already told you last night you were," she affirmed, glancing at him.

"I know you only said that to make me feel better. You didn't really mean it."

Callum was right; Ambrosia didn't forgive Callum at all. She simply couldn't believe what he did. Rose had been insecure because of Callum; she thought she must be so hideous, no guy would ever want to date her.

"Am I forgiven?" Callum asked again.

As a tear rolled silently down her cheek, Ambrosia looked down at her feet.

"That's okay, I can wait. I will earn it. I will earn back the trust that you have lost in me." Callum turned towards the stove.

Ambrosia had no doubt he would. Callum would do everything and anything to make her happy, even if he hated doing it, until he had won back her trust.